Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just another sign of the times... growing unrest around the world. The real question being, just how long will it take for this sort of unrest to break out closer to home?

This video shows some of the arson, looting, theft and the destruction of police vehicles and buildings in London. There is commentary over theories as to "why" this event occurred.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcnm9Ie_Tz8&feature=player_embedded#at=303

·
FBHO
1,279 Posts
Worst part is from what I understand, is that they aren't even using water cannons and the such. Essentally they are so politically correct they had rather work with the "community" than call this what it is.

It's lawlessness, barbarian, and opportunistic criminal activity by some individuals who don't even deserve to be part of a modern civilization.

Takes people years to build things up, and a horde of savages hours to destroy it.

Shoot on sight imo.

Then again they may be confining it to areas where the looters live and exist. I'm not sure. At least in the States before it spilled out to the country side, there are lots of armed citizens who would protect what is theirs and have the constitutional means to do so should the "authorities" fail. The brits are stuck with this, and no real means to defend themselves. SCARY.

And yup, its already going on in small scale all over america. check out the thread "riots" for a load of examples. (hell I could post more np) Key is it's being quelled quickly. A few of our states with VERY strict gun laws, and large armed criminal urban populations I could see becoming military states very quickly. Illinois and the Chicago metropolitan area for one is a ticking time bomb.

The UK seems powerless, and if anything in fear of these population groups blowing up even further if the they, the authoritys took action. The bbc and libs got the nation into this state of PC. Who's going to fix this?

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
North Carolina has the extended Castle Doctrine, do not bring your stinking ignorant arses this way.

·
Your move Sparky...
7,782 Posts
Theres a reason why this stuff never happens in my locale. Lets keep it that way...

Reactions: A J Parmalee

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
I am wondering how long exactly this will go on. As long as they treat it with kid gloves it will continue. The question is how much damage they are willing to take before they call in military, etc.

·
Set Free
1,352 Posts
This is a "rich against the poor" situation that could spread like wildfire.

Its so nice the "Arab spring" set the tone for the rest of the world.

I believe this is just the start of rioting and it will continue to get worse.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
How long can you keep the people shackled on the government dole before they get the idea to burn it all down and get all they can .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts