Survivalist Forum banner

Attn Hanfgiest, Eurozone crisis spreading

6753 46
Hanf, a friend who works in Brussels texted me to say the EU President has just dropped a bombshell by announcing the Eurozone debt crisis is spreading out of control, the story should hit the media this afternoon.

Edit Yeah I beat Sky News by 20 minutes

http://news.sky.com/home/business/article/16043146
Reactions: cyber-hazard
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Old Git
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only reason I can fathom out why the whole lot has not collapsed now is so the rich bankers, financiers and bond dealers can pass off the massive debts from themselves and dump them in the hands of the poor European tax payers.
The Rich will stay rich even though they created the mess, and the entirely innocent tax payers will get the bill.

· Old Git
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
couldn't agree with you more Max, roll on the revolution!!:thumb:
To get rid of the unwelcome outsiders and get back to normality we first have to get rid of the ruling political and business elite, Lords, Ministers, Senior burocrats, Banking cartels, every current cop over the rank of inspector, every military officer over the rank of major. Then we have to lose the welfare state and cut taxation back to absolute basics. Then and only then could we look at foreign enemies. The royals and other noted land owners need to go and much of the Enclosure act needs repealing along with the gun ban laws.

So you can see nothing will happen unless we get a societal collapse because of economic meltdown

· Old Git
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I see Willy Hague has described the Euro as a burning building with no exits, and Doug Carswell is calling for a referedum on EU membership.

The worst bit I think is the EUs concept of a tax on currency market trading in Europe which because most of its done in London will see the UK take the biggest hit, to support a currency we dont use.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.