Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Bushcrafter
1,420 Posts
Hanf, a friend who works in Brussels texted me to say the EU President has just dropped a bombshell by announcing the Eurozone debt crisis is spreading out of control, the story should hit the media this afternoon.
Don't think that news will come as a great surprise to anyone on these boards. God help people who've gone over there on holiday though, if it goes pearshaped, we got no military left to rescue 'em.Think I'll just step out and get some of my cash out of the puggy machine.......

·
I hate everyone equally !
1,291 Posts
No surprise direct ? I mentioned it yesterday that Spain and Italy are going to create the next crise

If you think Greece was bad just wait and se what happens when Italy and Spain fall ( This is going to affect every nation that has Euro as currency ) And if that happens its going to get real ugly

·
Old Git
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only reason I can fathom out why the whole lot has not collapsed now is so the rich bankers, financiers and bond dealers can pass off the massive debts from themselves and dump them in the hands of the poor European tax payers.
The Rich will stay rich even though they created the mess, and the entirely innocent tax payers will get the bill.

·
I hate everyone equally !
1,291 Posts
The only reason I can fathom out why the whole lot has not collapsed now is so the rich bankers, financiers and bond dealers can pass off the massive debts from themselves and dump them in the hands of the poor European tax payers.
The Rich will stay rich even though they created the mess, and the entirely innocent tax payers will get the bill.
Yes it already happened a couple of times :(

I know for a fact that my gov already have used taxmoney to help Greece and im almost certain that they will use taxmoney to help other countries to .

Taxmoney that i firmly belive could have been used to better things back home ( They could invested it in better infrastructure and more money for the schools and so on )

·
Bushcrafter
1,420 Posts

·
Bushcrafter
1,420 Posts
Looks like the markets are in a panic and dumping Italian and Portugese treasury bonds and Trichet of the ECB is buying them, in an attempt to stabilize things! they also seem to have closed the FTSE MIB, which is the Italian stock market index...

·
Bushcrafter
1,420 Posts
Y'know I think my old collection of Confederacy currency is going to be more valuable than the Euro soon.

Don't see how Trichet can keep printing money to bail these failed states out, it's like giving somebody who has defaulted on their mortgage another loan that they can't pay back and the people who trade treasury bonds know this full well, so he is not fooling them and they'll just keep up the attack until the market gets corrected to the true values of the euro and the bonds.....

·
Registered
188 Posts
The hegemony of the rich will end, if they think that they can soak the poor to bail out their dodgy dealing in the stock market they can think again, people will recognise eventually what is going on, and heads will roll....:)

·
Bushcrafter
1,420 Posts
The hegemony of the rich will end, if they think that they can soak the poor to bail out their dodgy dealing in the stock market they can think again, people will recognise eventually what is going on, and heads will roll....:)
That's not what usually happens, in some of the past collapses, the people who caused it, took advantage of the chaos to bankroll and install a ranting demagogue who promised to restore the country to 'greatness' and 'full employment'. The panicking broke, unemployed and hungry voters put him into power and he used the goon squad to batter/remove anyone who opposed the banksters plans they were executing through him. History has shown that this can happen very easily, because most people are too thick to realize what's going on, some of them get employed as goons and bureaucrats in the regime and thus directly benefit from the oppression and the rest of them are too scared and lacking in weapons to do anything about it......

·
Banned
759 Posts
I truely think it is about time we closed the doors on the world and just traded within the Commonwealth plus pullout of all the countries we are fighting in and just defend what is ours sod the rest

max
couldn't agree with you more Max, roll on the revolution!!:thumb:

·
Registered
391 Posts
No, they won't. You really think you, me or anyone on here can do anything about it? Go look out of your window at people on the street. You really think they'll rise up? Be counted? Revolt?

It's been planned for years, it will happen and in the endgame, we lose. We get fed more garbage and we the people vote for whoever they tell us will save us from this.

Cycle never ends.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
You can add your vote for a referedum on things like leaving the EU, Scrapping the Scotland Act, Bringing back hanging, Making self defence in the home compelety lawful etc at the UK govts new E petition website

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/356
Yes,I've voted on some of those.Bit long winded though having to keep re-entering your address and details on each petition.

·
Old Git
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
couldn't agree with you more Max, roll on the revolution!!:thumb:
To get rid of the unwelcome outsiders and get back to normality we first have to get rid of the ruling political and business elite, Lords, Ministers, Senior burocrats, Banking cartels, every current cop over the rank of inspector, every military officer over the rank of major. Then we have to lose the welfare state and cut taxation back to absolute basics. Then and only then could we look at foreign enemies. The royals and other noted land owners need to go and much of the Enclosure act needs repealing along with the gun ban laws.

So you can see nothing will happen unless we get a societal collapse because of economic meltdown

1 - 20 of 47 Posts