Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Lonesome Road
1,015 Posts
I just heard about this today. I read the headline where it said something like, "2 men." Then I thought, gee I wonder what religion they follow? It was very fortunate one of there own came forward and assited in their capture and prevented something horrible from happening. I wish more would do the same.

·
Registered
14,214 Posts
"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the
fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful
fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly
systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist
wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.
"A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity
and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as
his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction
of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.
"Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses
the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the
world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has
already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it
not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had
vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of
ancient Rome."
Sir Winston Churchill (The River War, first edition, Vol. II, pages 248−50, London:
Longmans, Green Co., 1899).

Same stuff, different century. The excesses of the fundamentalist versions of the Islamic faith are
unlikely to change until their own get sick of the business of 9 year old suicide bombers, and clans
that encourage such. The Christians got it out of their systems, pretty much, back in the 1600s. It's your
turn, Hadji....

·
Most Thankful Guy here
38,965 Posts
But most of their suicide bombers are middle-aged middle class educated men.
Not from what I've seen.
Of course your view of education might be different from mine. All of my experience with suicide bombers were in country.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Never ends.

Well. Say what you will, but I'll say what I'm thinking, anyway.

I'm at least glad the *******s set out to do it that way.
Instead of blowing themselves up on a bunch of kids and stuff.

Wish they all who got this in their heads would do it that way. All of them. And get it over with.
Then the country wouldn't have to worry about them anymore.

Think their reasoning was bit off. Ft. Hood was a total surprise, from the inside.
Doubt those 3 would of fared so well as they so figured, opening up on a base with weapons they weren't even familar enough with, to know if they operated or not.

Sounds like they would of been doomed in first 2 minutes even if they'd pulled it off.

GITMO gits'mo' residents now.

·
Lonesome Road
1,015 Posts
Wow this is interesting. Here's a link to a shooting of a man by an LEO in Tacoma. All the details are not in yet, but the news claims this guy was armed, had a large amount of ammo in his vehicle, a koran and other materials about converting to Islam.

Man Police Shot During Traffic Stop Was Armed With Armor-Piercing Bullets

http://www.kirotv.com/news/28242367/detail.html

·
Discipulus De Historia
1,061 Posts
I know this is more fuel on the fire for you crusaders but i wanted to share it anyways. I want to say , outstanding job by those involved in preventing this from happening.
I think there are now a number of Americans who have discovered that Islam just might be a threat.

I have personally known a few Muslims who cringe at the words "fundamentalist and orthodox" when it comes to their religion. You see in Islam the playing out of Jihad against unbelievers and the brutal unforgiving reality of Sharia "is" the norm. To be at peace or at war is totally optional and acceptable in the eyes of believers. These men had they succeeded would have been heroes to the majority of Muslims. Not all, but a majority.

The world we live in today is not the one of our childhood. I wonder if it ever really was?

·
Registered
11,506 Posts
Statement from another report- “Spokesman Ed Troyer says the semi-automatic gun was loaded with bullets that can pierce body armor."

So in the new world being created by the media and the anti-gun crowd an Armor Piercing Bullet is any bullet that will go thru soft body armor (regardless of the level of the vest). :confused:

It's almost fun watching them redefine items to suit their agendas. :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts