Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now, take a look at this.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081027/ap_on_el_pr/skinhead_plot;_ylt=Ao_r0UszwahYGpEItOpfmtas0NUE

WASHINGTON – Federal agents have broken up a plot to assassinate Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and shoot or decapitate 102 black people in a Tennessee murder spree, the ATF said Monday.

In court records unsealed Monday, federal agents said they disrupted plans to rob a gun store and target a predominantly African-American high school by two neo-Nazi skinheads. Agents said the skinheads did not identify the school by name.

Jim Cavanaugh, special agent in charge of the Nashville field office for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, said the two men planned to shoot 88 black people and decapitate another 14. The numbers 88 and 14 are symbolic in the white supremacist community.

The men also sought to go on a national killing spree, with Obama as its final target, Cavanaugh told The Associated Press.

"They said that would be their last, final act — that they would attempt to kill Sen. Obama," Cavanaugh said. "They didn't believe they would be able to do it, but that they would get killed trying."

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
And I'm sure that no federal agents encouraged them in any way. I guess they were better off to get arrested. The Feds tend to get trigger happy if you resist going along with their staged BS.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
When you target the public no matter what the color of that persons skin your a murdering dog and they need to go away for a long time. I don't like Obama but to kill him because he is black wrong. To kill a bunch of black people Christ. Dump the skinheads in Africa with a pocket knife and lets see how bad they are. MORONS

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I am sure those Skinheads were well armed and organized. Most likely a overheard conversation or email led to a "investigation". Insert feds and get heroics haha. If it was serious then yes good they were caught only giving themselves a bad name.

·
Getting Older
1,233 Posts
When you target the public no matter what the color of that persons skin your a murdering dog and they need to go away for a long time. I don't like Obama but to kill him because he is black wrong. To kill a bunch of black people Christ. Dump the skinheads in Africa with a pocket knife and lets see how bad they are. MORONS
I know a few skinheads and they are all tough and survivalists. They do a lot of ignorant things but it would be a mistake to underestimate them.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Kahn, I have been thinking the same thing. The douching thread and Obama poster child threads convinced me. I was thinking more along the lines of FX though.

View attachment 9103

click on the pic..

I'm sorry, but I'm asking legitimate questions. If anyone has a problem with me please address the problem directly with me. I don't call you names, please show me the same courtesy.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
well armed indeed. How many freakshows can you think of that can afford 6,000 dollar HK PSG-1 sniper rifles with Zeiss optics?

pic courtesy of MSNBC

Reactions: Sweeper
1 - 20 of 45 Posts