Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Christian
39,501 Posts
Oh I like this guy. Ex military, believes in God, personal responsibility. and all without a puppet master on the other end of a teleprompter.

·
Registered
33,068 Posts
Two thoughts!

1. Can you imagine what this guy could do to Joey Biden in the VP debate (can you say: DESTROY?)

2. This could be a Dream-Team!

okay one more thing................HOLY SMOKES I REALLY LIKE THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!

·
Christian
39,501 Posts
OK so who else was praying for someone like this to pop up?

anyone know anything more about him? background other than military, Ret Im assuming 22 years, WestPoint? whats his degree in?

·
Premium Member
9,224 Posts
He's good.

Also check out Alan Keyes, former Presidential candidate. He's an awesome natural speaker, patriot and expert student of the Constitution.

·
Sam Adams was right....
9,229 Posts
I'd say Palin is tainted goods... she's too polarizing to be a benefit to the right. The left would love to see her run as Republican.... it'd give them something to rally their base around.

the "skeleton" Howard was referring too:

While serving in Taji, Iraq on August 20, 2003 as commander of the 2d Battalion 20th Field Artillery, 4th Infantry Division, Lieutenant Colonel West was in charge of the interrogation of an Iraqi police officer who was suspected of having information about planned attacks on American forces. According to the Iraqi police officer, Yehiya Kadoori Hamoodi claimed that during the interrogation, soldiers under West's supervision assaulted him attempting to get him to talk.

West, who at the time was just short of having 20 years of service, was charged with violating articles 128 (assault) and 134 (general article) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, and was in danger of receiving an 11 year prison sentence, dismissal and losing his retirement benefits. West was processed through an Article 32 hearing in November 2003, where he admitted wrongdoing, was fined $5,000 over two months for misconduct and assault. He then submitted his resignation, and was allowed to retire with full benefits in the summer of 2004.

After West's resignation was brought to public attention the next Fall, he received over two thousand letters and e-mails from the American public offering him moral support. In addition, a letter was drafted to the Secretary of the Army, its signatories being ninety-five members of Congress in West's support. Even a prominent critic of the Abu Graib affair, Sen. John W. Warner of Virginia, wrote a letter to his constituents in support of West's honorable intentions during the controversial incident.
I'd say he's saying the right things... and is a good "horse in the stable" for 2010... we need more people with values like his in Congress.

·
Banned
7,436 Posts
1 - 20 of 105 Posts