Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Gott Mit Uns
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a search and did not find anything. Does anybody have feedback on Astra. Specifically the Astra 100. Before I get people saying to buy this or that 45. Let me say, I have a Glock 21 sf, CZ 97, 1911, among a few others. I have a friend who has one for $300 with 6 mags. I was thinking on getting it but know nothing about these guns. I have heard bad things about Spanish guns, soft metal, breaking parts etc. However I thought this was more in their knock off 32's and 1911's. Any body know anything about Astra. Did Star buy them or did Astra buy Star. I think this gun was imported by EAA. Thanks for the help.:thumb:

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
They were made in Spain, Star and Astra both went out of business and entered into the equivalent of chapter seven. Much of their machinery was sold at auction, but they were able to retain enough of it to form a new company called "Astar". The Astra Mod. 100 is built much like the SIG, and the Cz75.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.