Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://rightwingnews.com/mt331/2008/11/assault_weapons_ban_introduced.php

Assault Weapons Ban Introduced...by Five R.I.N.O.s

Define R.I.N.O.: A Republican In Name Only.

Examples of the type of Republican covered under this definition are:

Rep. Mark Kirk [R-IL]
Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen [R-FL]
Rep. Michael Ferguson [R-NJ]
Rep. Christopher Shays [R-CT]
Rep. Michael Castle [R-DE]
These five supposed Republican are nothing more than jackasses in elephant's clothing. Rep. Mark Kirk has introduced a bill, H.R. 6257: Assault Weapons Ban Reauthorization Act of 2008, which would "reinstate the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act." The bill has been co-sponsored by the other four jackasses listed above. All of them claim to be Republicans.

All of them need to leave the party.

Seriously.

Go.

We don't need your kind anymore. It is this kind of stuff that lost the Republican majority in Congress. No, not this particular issue, but the failure to adhere to Republican values in general. If you want to behave like a gun-grabbing Democrat, go sit on their side. It is better that the Republicans be in the minority, but true to conservative values than to be in the majority with no clear values at all.

The problem with gun violence isn't that law abiding citizens have access to assault weapons (whatever that means.) It's that criminals use them to commit crimes. Read that last sentence. Commit crimes is the key part of that sentence. Having these guns be illegal will not limit the criminal's access to them. It will only make them better armed than their victims.

I found out about this through the Jawa Report, who saw it on The Arsenal. Tip of the hat to both of them.

By the way, the phone number to Rep. Kirk's office is 202-225-4835. Let him know how you feel about his actions.

The RINO image is by Jeff Johnson at Toasty Aroma.

This is cross posted from All American Blogger, where you can find other great original articles. Sign up for our free RSS feed so you don't miss a single post.

Tags:
guns
Republican
Second Amendment

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
56+5 gives the Dems a Filibuster Proof vote.

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
This is a perfect example of how Machiavellian our politics are. By the time a politician gets to a certain level he is bought and paid for by these large multinational corporations. There is an agenda here. Ultimately to make us all into docile slaves indebted to them for our very survival. They wants us to need their medicine,their food,their drugs to stay alive. They are trying to keep up drugged up and dumbed down. They are doing a good job. Put you on one medicine for this problem that may fix that but cause 2 new problems. Genetically modifying our food so our genes are damaged. Don't believe the republicans are going to save your guns or your rights. They will sell you down the river just as the democrats will. The only real choice is third party. And no third party will get close enough to the presidency unless he is bought and paid for too. If one ever did I'm sure he would meet with some untimely accident. We are nothing but cattle to Elite rulers of this world. When it's our time they won't shed a tear for you as they send you to the slaughter house. That's what you were born for in their eyes.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
Grumpy
Old
Politicians

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
Rep. Mark Kirk [R-IL]
Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen [R-FL]
Rep. Michael Ferguson [R-NJ]
Rep. Christopher Shays [R-CT]
Rep. Michael Castle [R-DE]

All need to be kicked in the teeth!!!!

Reactions: TENNGRIZZ

·
trois pour cent
5,942 Posts
I'll say what I've been saying all along. We waste our time by fighting each other over which party is best. They both have.... are ...... will continue to act contrary to the Constitution for as long as we all them to do it.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well this ends any doubt in both their intent and ability to pursue their goals.

·
Doomsayer
4,048 Posts
Politics

Main Entry: poly-
Function: combining form
Etymology: Greek, from polys; akin to Old High German filu many, Sanskrit puru, Latin plenus full — more at full

1: many : several : much : multi- <polychotomous> <polygyny>2 a: containing an indefinite number more than one of a (specified) substance

Main Entry: tick
Pronunciation: \ˈtik\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English tyke, teke; akin to Middle High German zeche tick, Armenian tiz
Date: 14th century

1 : any of a superfamily (Ixodoidea) of bloodsucking acarid arachnids that are larger than the related mites, attach themselves to warm-blooded vertebrates to feed, and include important vectors of infectious diseases 2 : any of various usually wingless parasitic dipteran flies

Politics = Many bloodsucking parasites.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts