1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Permanently gone
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
798 Posts
BAAHAHAHAHHA, BAHAHAHAHAHA, I love libs that wast there life away for a pointless reason. Products of todays "Universities":thumb:

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,304 Posts
I thought I saw it move, but it turned out to be one of the lights in my office flickering.

Damn that was close though.....

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts

·
Permanently gone
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BAAHAHAHAHHA, BAHAHAHAHAHA, I love libs that wast there life away for a pointless reason. Products of todays "Universities":thumb:
Darlin', this site is meant to poke fun at the liberals.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
numbnuts come in all colors and flavors...

·
Shooter
429 Posts
"we finally managed to attach the bayonet to the assault rifle correctly. Little do they know that they will be contributing to their own demise as we record bayonet violence that will no doubt result in a nationwide bayonet ban!"

HAHAAHAHHAHAH........:D::D::rolleyes:

·
Rifleman
1,600 Posts
Had not seen this site before but there used to be one with a hand gun after the Brady shooting. It was loaded with the hammer back. They gave it every oportunity to do harm and nothing ever happened.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Ohhhhh. Man's inhumanity to man. I feel so oppressed having seen that assault weapon glaring at me with evil intent. Why must this insanity persist? When will it all end? How many lives have been ruined by that stationary object?

Reactions: jfountain2

·
Transplant
355 Posts
I'm doing my part to ensure that as few "assault weapons" fall into the hands of criminals as possible. I do this, buy buying them myself and holding onto them... it's what I can do, for the children.

·
Registered
9,327 Posts
Well I took another look...are you sure it hasn't moved, I think it has a stunt double...
Peter

·
Shield Up Sword Drawn
2,960 Posts
This was posted on the site. Very funny.

March 3, 2005

We received a claim of spontaneous assault weapon violence yesterday and investigated. We were dismayed to find no evidence that the assault weapon was involved in any spontaneous acts of violence. We will continue our vigil with your support, as we know it's only a matter of time before the streets run with blood!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts