1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
BM2 Hollywood
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
25 Or 6 to 4
8,006 Posts
They manipulate the stars on the posts here too. dirty little roaches. spray em. spray em.

Funny it says I can't rate this one.

·
Registered
152 Posts
http://rightwingnews.com/2009/10/the-obama-justice-departments-secret-blogging-team-is-it-illegal/

This makes sense. Some of the posters here are kind of like tag team with each other to hide the real truth.

I understand now even better when some make the statements that they do, and when they are called on it, they divert and go at it a different way. There are some here that are not honorable. Neat when you turn on the light and all the bugs go hiding.
I have noticed this now for over a year. Alot of the material I blog and put on youtube offends many. I have had systematic attacks that go way beyond the norm-including on this board. I have had people contact online radio and try and dissuade them from interviewing me and it has worked. Two media outlets said they wanted nothing to do w/ me and straight up told me it was because people contacted them etc. None of the stuff that they were told was even true.

The internet is being infiltrated and anyone that has a disturbing point of veiw is immed. smacked down. Its always the same people violently disagreeing also. Fascism at work. One guy made fifteen videos on youtube in an attempt to debunk just one vid I had made. He has followed me to this site also.

·
one prep closer...
408 Posts
They manipulate the stars on the posts here too. dirty little roaches. spray em. spray em.

Funny it says I can't rate this one.
yeah, I noticed that too. I tried to rate it and I got:
"Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread"

even though I had not yet rated this thread. :confused:

·
Premium Member
9,224 Posts
Right now it's a war of words and philosophies. America has always experience this. What makes this era different is the Internet and the mass distribution and application of new medias that previous generations didn't have in their quiver.

This is not a "civil war", yet. When the bullets start flying, then you'll know.

·
25 Or 6 to 4
8,006 Posts
yeah, I noticed that too. I tried to rate it and I got:
"Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread"

even though I had not yet rated this thread. :confused:

Douchebag scums. Spray the roaches. spray em.

Perhaps one of the mods would unlock the thread rating?

·
Less law not more prisons
1,124 Posts
normally I can grasp what is going on in a thread pretty easily, but, I admit, i'm lost.

Can someone clue me in?

Reactions: The Dark One

·
thepostmandelivers
1,241 Posts
Cyber,you gotta go to boast post and read the (whats it called anyway) thing on the pres's atty. gen. having trolls on websites backing up pres. Obama.

·
BM2 Hollywood
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok....

Yeah i didnt see a "reference" anywhere in the article.
I didn't see a reference in your post that shows that you went to the web site and referenced were you did not see any references. Prove it.

Hope every one can see my attempted humor. And, hope everybody is able to recognize what I am trying to point out.

There are links and there are links to those links. Is it a lie, I can not prove nor disprove, but it does bring up some thoughts.

boatsmac

:xeye:

boatsmac

Reactions: jabbagrunt

·
thepostmandelivers
1,241 Posts
Crap boats,figuring out wether intell is good or bogus is worse than trying to figure out if what s-2 just gave you is a week or a month old.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/60831

here's just part of the article - there are several techniques:

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

·
BM2 Hollywood
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Crap boats,figuring out wether intell is good or bogus is worse than trying to figure out if what s-2 just gave you is a week or a month old.

Yea, your right. I have no problem admitting that I understand every post, every web site, every forum is not necessary telling you or me the truth, just what they want you and I to know.

It's power and the one that has the most knowledge ( the truth) is the one with the power. The less power or knowledge you and I know, the more someone else will have and they will command you to do what they want you to do.

I look at it in such a way that looks at the whole picture, and what is the angle of that web site or connection.

And, then sometimes it's easy. If something smells like poop and some one sprays gold paint on it, it's still poop that needs to be thrown away.

boatmac

·
Banned
6,670 Posts
I expect the ones working this website to come into this thread and start questioning the validity of it any second now...lol.

One way to get around them and continue to have meaningful conversations on forums like this one is to put them on your ignore list. Start with anyone expressing their admiration, for obama. If enough of us tune them out, they end up agitating in the closet and talking to themsleves...

·
BM2 Hollywood
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I expect the ones working this website to come into this thread and start questioning the validity of it any second now...lol.

One way to get around them and continue to have meaningful conversations on forums like this one is to put them on your ignore list. Start with anyone expressing their admiration, for obama. If enough of us tune them out, they end up agitating in the closet and talking to themsleves...
I have thought of the ignore list but I want to know where the shot is from. I want to see the enemy. I want to smell the stink that the enemy has. I want to be as close as I can to the enemy as I can, because the enemy is afraid. They are cowards and they have no honor. Kill the enemy with honestly and let them know what respect is. A man that has those kind of quality's, will be righteous and honorable.

I have made several posts as of late on what I suspect is some trying to throw garbage in the air, hoping to confuse the issue and hid the truth.

Again, it's simple and takes honor and maturity to seek the truth.

It is a shame that some are emotionally immature, and they are the weakest part of the chain.

It is just a matter of knowing how to help the weak.

boatsmac

Reactions: The Dark One

·
BM2 Hollywood
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
chow line.............

Always assume that there has not been a unrep for at least 3 weeks and act accordingly. When they start pulling out the boxed milk, and most of the stuff is covered in mystery sauce, eat it faster and go to the slider line, at least it is burnt well to kill the slime.

boatsmac

1 - 20 of 29 Posts