Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mexican security forces have killed drug lord Arturo Beltran Leyva, one of the most wanted traffickers in both Mexico and the United States, in a victory for President Felipe Calderon’s war on drug cartels.Beltran Leyva, a drug lord dubbed “The Boss of Bosses,” was killed on Wednesday by Navy forces in a luxury residential complex [...]This story comes to us via Homeland Security - National Terror Alert. National Terror Alert is America's trusted source for homeland security news and information.

Arturo Beltran Leyva Mexican Drug Lord Killed

More...

·
Registered
74 Posts
sounds like a pawn to me !!
Exactly. My first thought was "uh-oh, he must've fallen out of favor with the corrupt Mexican government".

It's sad when you have good news like that, and you know that something like that happened. It was either that or the U.S. was PO'd at the lack of result from the Mexican security forces so they gave up a meaningless troll. Great job guys. :thumb:

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
as long as people in the US keep buying drugs it doesn't matter how many "drug lords" you kill. Talk about pouring money down the drain.

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
as long as people in the US keep buying drugs it doesn't matter how many "drug lords" you kill. Talk about pouring money down the drain.
intelligent suggestions?.....btw,these people are not poor dirt farmers from quaxote they are hard killin criminals who like the lifestyle ''la vida loca'' so if you think legalize will make them solid citizens well,that is not in their nature......

·
Registered
74 Posts
And who says the war on drugs isn't working? You deal in drugs , you get dead.
I say it's not working. I hate to agree with FXJohn about anything, but he's right. It's pouring money that we need down a bottomless hole. How long has this "war" been going on? What sort of headway have we made? Has there been any progress? Oh yeah, a drug lord was killed. How many drug lords have been killed over the years?

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
intelligent suggestions?.....btw,these people are not poor dirt farmers from quaxote they are hard killin criminals who like the lifestyle ''la vida loca'' so if you think legalize will make them solid citizens well,that is not in their nature......
without drug money they have no power. You're welcome.

·
Banned
9,787 Posts
People will do what they want to do no matter what. Doesn't matter if there are an obscene amount of law against the act, people will still do it.

·
Really?
16,125 Posts
I say it's not working. I hate to agree with FXJohn about anything, but he's right. It's pouring money that we need down a bottomless hole.....
Really? well for one thing, that drug lord was killed by Mexico, so it's pesos down the drain.....now, they spend 10K Pesos to kill him and find 10million at his mansion........hmmm, sound like a profit to me.

·
3 more years of this?
2,855 Posts
It only takes one time to get hooked on meth and a lot comes from Mexico. The sad part about it is the big pharmacutical companies still make the main ingredient sold to foreign companies. About 70% of the crime around here is meth related; break ins, robbery, murder,etc. Our local sheriff said he would rather see people use pot instead of meth because of the devastating effects of it. He has a rescue mission for the kids that are taken from the homes where this crap is made. So far he and his wife has been foster parents to over 40 kids.

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
It only takes one time to get hooked on meth and a lot comes from Mexico. The sad part about it is the big pharmacutical companies still make the main ingredient sold to foreign companies. About 70% of the crime around here is meth related; break ins, robbery, murder,etc. Our local sheriff said he would rather see people use pot instead of meth because of the devastating effects of it. He has a rescue mission for the kids that are taken from the homes where this crap is made. So far he and his wife has been foster parents to over 40 kids.
ask the sherriff what the percentage is of current meth users who got their start using drugs with mj next time you see'um........

·
3 more years of this?
2,855 Posts
ask the sherriff what the percentage is of current meth users who got their start using drugs with mj next time you see'um........
Most meth users are addicted after their first try. He did bring this up about pot users progressing to meth but he would rather them stay on pot because they are more predictable in their actions. Meth users are always tweeking as he says.

·
3 more years of this?
2,855 Posts
I don't think you understood. If it were legalized people wouldnt be buying from drug lords. Thus, no more money for them. Problem solved.
So we would be buying drugs from a corporation that would inflate the costs and the government would tax the hell out of it, right. Same devil in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts