1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Don't fear the Reaper
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
reluctant sinner
17,479 Posts
The "people" that run the SWAMP have been gas lighting mankind for a long time.

Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun long ago said the next big hoax would be aliens.

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,466 Posts
Between this and Rudy Giuliani's podcasts, I'm on information overload. It's time for some sleep, let my subconscious sort through all the data.
So does that make all the stories about the Skinwalker Rach a cover-up for government activities?

Where are you finding Rudy's podcasts? I've only seen a couple on YouTube. If you search in Google for his podcasts, you find lots of liberal sites claiming everything Rudy says has been debunked. I don't believe that any more than anything CNN says these days, so I'd like to hear it from Rudy.

·
"TURGID FLUX"
5,784 Posts
There is a simple explanation to this, the harder explanation is why they exist at all:

“In the living room of the former NIDS double wide observation trailer/staff quarters. A 3D object appeared in mid-air in front of him and changed shape like a changing topological figure. It went from pretzel-shaped to Möbius strip shaped. It was 3D and multi-colored. Then it disappeared.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scintillating_scotoma

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mazarine33

·
Indefatigable
20,110 Posts
If there is anything alien on this earth you could probably find it as SWR, or you once could...depending on who you talk to, it's either all BS or a cryptozoologists wet dream. I would like to think it's the latter.

·
Don't fear the Reaper
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not the kind who combs through UFO sites and government documents, so this article is just strange to me.

I've heard and read some things about that ranch, but just assumed it was people wanting to make a big chunk of money by saying strange things happened there.

Popular Mechanics? Really??

·
Indefatigable
20,110 Posts
I'm not the kind who combs through UFO sites and government documents, so this article is just strange to me.

I've heard and read some things about that ranch, but just assumed it was people wanting to make a big chunk of money by saying strange things happened there.

Popular Mechanics? Really??
Back in the 50's PM was HUGE into UFOs. I'm not sure how or why that happened but it did. My dad subscribed and kept old issues, I loved reading the stories and seeing the pictures. Probably one of the reasons I still like to read and hear about UFOs to this day.
As for SWR, I believe about 1/10 of what I have seen that was "evidence" and only believe 1/100 of what I hear. Its like Area 51 it's become so sensationalized, you have to comb through the urban legends to find a kernel of truth.
You can easily read 10 versions of the same incident and none of them will match. But I have to say, the bulls ending up in the house trailer, in daylight, with 4 witnesses less than 100 yds away, has always raised the hair on the back of my neck.

·
Don't fear the Reaper
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The story about the bulls is one I've heard, and I agree, it sounds really strange. IIRC, the people had just passed by them and they were in the pen, then just a few minutes later they passed by again and noticed they weren't in the pen and went looking for them. Found them in the stock trailer, standing calmly as if they had been drugged or something.

I have limited experience with helping put livestock into trailers, but I did help quite a few times to put Belgians in stock trailers and it was not quick even though they were docile and well trained. I can't imagine loading up four bulls in a matter of minutes.

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,573 Posts
I used to pull up to the gate of a section of land I had leased, I'd start honking the horn after I opened the gate. All my cattle would be rounded up by the corral. I was less than five minutes from the gate to the corral. A section of land is 1 mile x 1 mile or 640 acres

The trick is to feed them every time you honk the horn, simple programming just like Pavlov's dogs. When you honk, they come running

As far as SWR, I don't believe anything. It's just like Area 51, the government will let rumors fly and they'll occasionally help them along. So long as the general public doesn't know what's really going on there, they're happy with those pursuing the wrong thing!

A lot of what goes on at Area 51 is very top secret and it's not UFO's, for the longest time it was the Skunk Works working on very top secret aircraft

Reactions: n1d

·
Indefatigable
20,110 Posts
The civilians who lived there, reported on the high strangeness at SWR decades before the government was involved.

Reactions: Potawami II
1 - 10 of 10 Posts