Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your armies have been wiped out by a plague - start over.

·
Nope.
2,099 Posts
Um. No fair banning me 'cuz I attacked you, right?

RIGHT?!?

Never played this before. Thought it might be fun if everyone was starting at zero.

·
Looking ahead
2,178 Posts
Some glitches are still in the system. Not sure if the mailbox cheat was fixed though.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I found that Army game, along with alot of other games yesterday and started to play.

This morning however I went back and everything was gone and it looks like I have to start over?

Is this a daily game or what? Is there a tutorial or something I can read about it?

Kind of cool after being here for several months finding a whole new section to the web site.

Nice job Kev!

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ech-o-o-o-o-o- - - - . . .
I reset the army system, is that when you lost everything?? Or do you lose everything on a daily basis?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Dunno yet, I started last night.

Im hoping I dont lose everything from today when I log on tomorrow.

·
Here's Johnny!
306 Posts
I just started messin' with this game a few days ago out of shear boredom. Thought I was doing ok for a day or two ... the was completely destoyed! Any tips for the rookie? (Oh, and this isn't the easiest thing in the world to do on my Blackjack phone BTW!) LOL

·
Registered
372 Posts
Im in same boat as you, but apparently from what I have learned in the last 48 hours is to turn off your PM so that people cant attack you. :rolleyes:

I went ahead and turned mine off as well (and already got one person who commented on it) and plan on leaving it off till I see where this is going and if the others join in and turn their PMs on as well.

Cool little game, would help if they made it mandatory to keep PMs on if your playing though.

·
Registered
372 Posts
lol,

Well I dont think it is very "sporting" of people to do so.

You turn off your PMs and then sit there and let your gold add up. I dont believe its in the spirit of the game.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I went in the Army section ,and have absolutely no interest in playing. Apparently, I clicked something I shouldn't have ... and now I get 20 e-mails a day saying that I have been attacked.

How do I get out of this lame-o game?

·
Here's Johnny!
306 Posts
That's pretty sneaky ... Not sure how fair (for a game anyhow.)

I almost wish there were times that were set up for the game. I've started getting built back up, but have to go to work soon so won't have MY PMs turned on.

Goooo :zombie s

1 - 20 of 23 Posts