Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Unlocked and loaded
1,161 Posts
I think,

You mean On, so you can attack and be attacked, it isn't fair to turn off your Private messaging after you attack someone. Unless you are a cheating low down scumbag, worthless piece of crap. Just my honest opinion.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You mean On, so you can attack and be attacked, it isn't fair to turn off your Private messaging after you attack someone. Unless you are a cheating low down scumbag, worthless piece of crap. Just my honest opinion.
thanks, was so flustered that wrote in a hurry, i fixed my rant.

·
Pursuing freedom.
296 Posts
I have been attacked a few times from folks that turn off their PM receiving ability. All I do is put them on "Ignore", and hopefully they cannot attack me anymore.

·
Pursuing freedom.
296 Posts
Look at the top navigation bar, 2nd from the left, it says "Army". You will need to select a team, outfit yourself with the gold you get (it is replenished daily, or your can obtain it from spoils of war), and then find someone to attack.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
couldnt make heads or tails out of the game, and the one time i tried i lost every stinking time...

·
Looking ahead
2,178 Posts
So far the bulk of those doing the attacking don't have the balls to leave their PM's on, such as:
LaRue
SanAntonio

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
I was just happy when Kev reset it. Ecilop would attack me every single day. Just Ecilop, no one else. Then I put him on my ignore list. I don't have nothing against Ecilop but that way, the message wouldn't be in my pm box that he attacked me.

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
there should be a wall of shame/list for all the people that attack and leave there pms off. if you don't attack sure leave the pms off but if your play'n the game don't be a girlie man

·
Simple Man
428 Posts
PLEASE DO NOT ATTACK IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR EMAIL ON! IT IS POINTLESS FOR YOU TO EVEN PLAY IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PLAY LIKE AN ADULT!:taped:
So far the bulk of those doing the attacking don't have the balls to leave their PM's on, such as:
LaRue
SanAntonio
there should be a wall of shame/list for all the people that attack and leave there pms off. if you don't attack sure leave the pms off but if your play'n the game don't be a girlie man
I love hearing grown men cry like babies. Quite funny actually. "All is fair in love and war". You guys really need to get out of your moms basement, its just a game. I turned my PMs on, so let the attacking begin, I'm sure some retaliation is in store for me. LOL :rofl:

·
I'm keeping my eye on you
2,204 Posts
I was just happy when Kev reset it. Ecilop would attack me every single day. Just Ecilop, no one else. Then I put him on my ignore list. I don't have nothing against Ecilop but that way, the message wouldn't be in my pm box that he attacked me.
It seems I was the only one that cared enough to stay in contact. And don't feel bad, I'm used to being ignored. Most people are turned off by the one eye thing. :rolleyes:

Am I still on your ignore list?

hello...hello...?

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
It seems I was the only one that cared enough to stay in contact. And don't feel bad, I'm used to being ignored. Most people are turned off by the one eye thing. :rolleyes:

Am I still on your ignore list?

hello...hello...?
lol, no Ecilop, there is no one on my ignore list :)

·
The Punisher
1,607 Posts
Have there been any upgrades, or was it just reset with the same problems? I don't feel like going through the same BS that some of us went through in the last war.:D:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts