Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I currently have 2 desert FLCs Im planning on painting to my environment. But it seems a lot of people out there seem to hate this set up. For the price and mod-ability it seems like a great rig to me. Then again Im also thinking about grabbing some surplus H harnesses. Times are tough and I know there are better options out there, but is it worth the extra $100 each to upgrade?
What are your thoughts?

Any constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated. Any undo negativity will be your time wasted.

·
Garbage Collector
11,363 Posts
The FLC was a step in the right direction, but as you know a lot of people dislike them simply because they are not that sturdy.

Now with the H Harness you lose a lot of room for gear, but properly setup it will do what you need it to- carry water, first aid gear and ammo.

I carried the H Harness from the end of the 80's up until the early 90's never knew there was a problem with it.

When we got the Gen 1 Molle gear there were all kinds of issues with pouches fitting and vest durability and it was uncomfortable.

It can be made to work and with some ingenuity you can make a decent setup with it, I still have one but it is like a backup to the backup's backup.

Reactions: sublimepatriot1776
1 - 2 of 2 Posts