Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get your tin foil hats out folks! Its Armageddon Week on the History Channel! 8pm central time! A full week of EOTWAWKI and TSHTF!

Watched Nostadamus 2012 last night. Funny how there are so many ancient and even bibilcal references to the time we are in now--in particular 2012.

After watching it, I had to fight the urge to go out and buy more preps! Tonight I think is the 7 seals or an asteroid impact.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I had the misfortune of watching the bit on nostradomus. What a crock. It was a supposed 'lost book' full of pictures (not quatranes) that were being interpreted by morons. To say the conclusions they were drawing were a stretch is being kind. It was absurd.

Hope the rest of the shows boast more substance.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I agree on some of the "experts" on last night. They did not exactly inspire confidence. I had to stretch a bit to put it together. The "vision" about New Orleans and Katrina were kind of creepy and accurate though.

I enjoy the natural disaster ones though. Supervolcanos, asteroid impact, pestilence and such. They have much more credibility. Besides, no matter how remote the odds are, it is still pretty hairy to think about it. There is supposed to be one this week about a "supercane" as well. My TIVO is booked for the week!

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
yea i noticed in one segment they talk about bar codes on products being the mark of the beast and say nothing about RFID's.
on some of it i just shake my head i know better,but some of it is informative :thumb: ive been watching alot of the history channel they got sevral show going through out the day like mega disasters

·
Banned
3,995 Posts
CK--check this site out for RFID chip info. F-ing scary man. I did not realize how prevalent they have become.

http://barackobamaantichrist.blogspot.com/
I don't have a problem for voluntary uses of RFID: policemen, soldiers, convicts (yes, that's voluntary), people who want their medical or banking information easily available.

I do have a problem with dirty cops who commit their crimes during work. Or cops who can be seen spending hour after hour at a doughnut shop when they say they're on duty.

·
Premium Member
9,224 Posts
My wife is the one who told me that we had to watch "Nostadamus 2012" Sunday night when it premiered on History Channel. Interesting program. Two hours long. Well researched. I guess that we won't really know until December 2012 if the old prognosticator was correct.

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
i looked up one of the RFID chip makers (cant remmber the name) last year and they was coming out with their new RFID chip II. this one is a smart chip it will go off under certain conditions.their example was the chip is places on some meat and the semi truck air conditioner which is transporting it goes out. once the meat get to a certain temp it will send out a signal which can alert the driver.

i got to thinking, they could monitor alot of things with one in each of us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts