Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I took the red pill
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://kotaku.com/5909970/the-terro...m_source=kotaku_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

I saw this article the other day & I got curious, so I clicked on the video. It's basically like being in The Walking Dead. People can rob you of your belongings, you can die permanently, and sprinting zombies are out to get you. It's definitely not a run & gun like Call of Duty; it takes strategy, stealth, and sometimes negotiation skills. I've been addicted watching the YouTube videos since.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
This game reminds me of my dork years. Funny thing is I avoided all the drama and went into the deep woods. Survived two days then fell down a flight of stairs to my death when I found some apartments. Gest of it is its a zombie apoc story with bear grylls thrown in. Issue is it takes a great computer and some nerd skills to play. Very fun game but really isnt practical due to it being a mod. It scares me to think how many brilliant "nerds" already knew this game would be a success but suits wont allow it due to dorks in Wall Street. Sign of the end of times to me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been playing this for about 2 weeks now and I'm hooked.

I never played ARMA before this so I cant speak to how different this mod is from the original game. The main reason that I enjoy it so much is that its so different from other games out now. The difficulty, the map size, the player interaction, the amount of things that can kill you...all these things add up to very phenomenal gameplay.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.