Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Useful. Notice however on the checkllist that defensive weapons are not included...

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Useful. Notice however on the checkllist that defensive weapons are not included...
It's a pretty well known fact that guns should be avoided by the general population. In fact, guns are directly attributable to most violent crime in the United States.

Guns were given to us by the good lord to ensure our ability to procreate and survive under normal conditions. However in a survival situation, Jesus will decide who is fit to survive. There is really no denying that truth. Only the good lord will walk us through the valley of the shadow of death. Guns will do us no good.

·
Registered
327 Posts
It's a pretty well known fact that guns should be avoided by the general population. In fact, guns are directly attributable to most violent crime in the United States.

Guns were given to us by the good lord to ensure our ability to procreate and survive under normal conditions. However in a survival situation, Jesus will decide who is fit to survive. There is really no denying that truth. Only the good lord will walk us through the valley of the shadow of death. Guns will do us no good.
I'm sorry, but GUNS are not responsible for anything, especially violent crime. PEOPLE are responsible for crime, not guns. That's like saying forks are responsible for obesity.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the link, though.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts

No disrespect to your faith, but I would rather trust my physical safety to my guns rather than an outstretched bible.

Guns may be directly attributable to violent crime, they are more attributable to deterring violent crime. The one thing the victims of violent crime have in common is that they were unarmed.

·
Registered
475 Posts

Tell me guns will do you no good when someone is being killed, kidnapped, or raped right in front of you. Devotion to a religion is fine, but being devotional to a point of irrationality is insanity.

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I understand, a lot of people believe in guns. I am one of them.

On my trip to the Philippines where I got my third wife, I came to see the true meaning of survival and the end times. We were held by wild bandits for two days and forced to undergo probing. When we returned to the USofA, we got right with God and started preparing by stockpiling food, guns and ammunition.

This was around the same time I started studying minor flooding.

I have found, through years of research of the bible, what I believe to be the true meaning of the end of the world. The bible clearly states in Revelations that guns and weapons will be of no use. Our faith in Jesus will save us.

Furthermore, based on my research, I have come to believe that God is in favor of Obama - this is God's will that the man be elected. Upon his election, we will be forced to endure mass minor flooding - the scale of which you could never imagine.

Minor floods will be our enemy. Guns are useless against water my friends.

·
CHEERS :p
1,946 Posts
I understand, a lot of people believe in guns. I am one of them.

On my trip to the Philippines where I got my third wife, I came to see the true meaning of survival and the end times. We were held by wild bandits for two days and forced to undergo probing. When we returned to the USofA, we got right with God and started preparing by stockpiling food, guns and ammunition.

This was around the same time I started studying minor flooding.

I have found, through years of research of the bible, what I believe to be the true meaning of the end of the world. The bible clearly states in Revelations that guns and weapons will be of no use. Our faith in Jesus will save us.

Furthermore, based on my research, I have come to believe that God is in favor of Obama - this is God's will that the man be elected. Upon his election, we will be forced to endure mass minor flooding - the scale of which you could never imagine.

Minor floods will be our enemy. Guns are useless against water my friends.

I'm at a loss for words....

with this exception.....what makes you think that minor flooding will be a major problem.......is this a metaphor that I'm missing ?

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe you think I'm crazy, but it all seems rather logical to me.

There can be many more minor floods at any given time than major ones. Think about it.

How are you prepared? You are all worried about the financial markets collapsing, nuclear war, all of these things. They are straw men people!

WAKE UP!

Think about how many creeks are near you. What will you do when the water rises in those creeks 1 to 3 inches?

Are you ready for that? Have you incorporated THAT in to your survival strategy? Probably not. Remember it's the small things like this that we most often overlook and these are the things that kill!

How will you reach your BOL if the water is up 1 to 3 inches? Can you even make it?

Be prepared. Think about it.

Obama has promised a "flood" of change. This is more or less a direct quote from numerous sources in the bible.

I think FEMA concentration camps are the least of our worries. No one will be able to get to them when the SHTF because of all the minor flooding.

Just think about it before you write it off.

·
1,946 Posts
Maybe you think I'm crazy, but it all seems rather logical to me.

There can be many more minor floods at any given time than major ones. Think about it.

How are you prepared? You are all worried about the financial markets collapsing, nuclear war, all of these things. They are straw men people!

WAKE UP!

Think about how many creeks are near you. What will you do when the water rises in those creeks 1 to 3 inches?

Are you ready for that? Have you incorporated THAT in to your survival strategy? Probably not. Remember it's the small things like this that we most often overlook and these are the things that kill!

How will you reach your BOL if the water is up 1 to 3 inches? Can you even make it?

Be prepared. Think about it.

Obama has promised a "flood" of change. This is more or less a direct quote from numerous sources in the bible.

I think FEMA concentration camps are the least of our worries. No one will be able to get to them when the SHTF because of all the minor flooding.

Just think about it before you write it off.

okay 1-3 inches of water elevation in a creek is pretty minor dude

Obamas "flood" of change.........pretty sure you missed his point on that one unless he's spending campaign contributions calling miss Cleo for her latest vision.

and as for my BOL ......... thank god I dont have to cross any water ways to get there as Obamas flood of change may crest the banks lol

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
okay 1-3 inches of water elevation in a creek is pretty minor dude

Obamas "flood" of change.........pretty sure you missed his point on that one unless he's spending campaign contributions calling miss Cleo for her latest vision.

and as for my BOL ......... thank god I dont have to cross any water ways to get there as Obamas flood of change may crest the banks lol
That's fine, laugh it up. But Noah's flood started with only 1 to 3 inches. Think about it.

·
1,946 Posts
That's fine, laugh it up. But Noah's flood started with only 1 to 3 inches. Think about it.
every flood starts with just 1 drop of water, it all depends on how much water comes after that.........

I think for your safety and the safety of others.....you should plan ahead and get some scuba gear as opposed to the whole gun thing...

You need to understand your posts just seem way to out there

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Jesus gave me the tools I need to take care of me and mine.
He recommended a 1911 in 45acp over the Beretta in 9mm!

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts

so what kind of self protection do you advocate there, Padre?

Reactions: test

·
CabinBuilder/Author
1,996 Posts
"I have found, through years of research of the bible, what I believe to be the true meaning of the end of the world. The bible clearly states in Revelations that guns and weapons will be of no use. Our faith in Jesus will save us."

Didn't Jesus say to sell your cloak and go buy a sword (in today's terms, a gn) ?

Reminds me of an old story.

This guy was in his house when the floods came. (because some dam burst) The waters were lapping at his front door. He finally had to climb up on the roof. A boat came by and the men in it said to the man on the roof, "come with us, we'll take you to safety" The man said, "oh, no, that's ok, the Lord will provide"
Another boat came by and the men in it said, "jump in, we'll take you to where it's safe"
"oh, no" said the man on the roof, "the Lord will provide"
A few minutes later a helicopter flew by and a man shouted down, "here, grab hold of this rope and we'll pull you up"
"That's ok, i'll wait on the Lord"

Finally the heavy floods washed the house away, along with the man on the roof and he drown.

When the man got to heaven, he asked God a bit angrily, "HEY, why didn't you save me?!!"
God replied "what do you mean, i sent you two boats and a helicopter"

Just sitting on your front porch, having faith and hoping a Supreme Being will save you, won't do you much good. Noah had to build his own ark. Kudos on you for getting partially ready though. God gives us intelligence, common sense and works through others to help us, so that we may help ourselves.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts