Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
BM2 Hollywood
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I am not the sharpest tool in the shed and I know this. So, it has taken me a while to see some patterns on here. But, there are some things going on here and I am worried and feel the need to look and watch even closer on some of the members and what they are saying in here.

Some of the members that have been here a long time, how long did it take you to recognize that some on here are playing a game?

Really, I just got it. It's actually pretty freaky and I admit, not too sure how to approach this.

How or what does one do or the group do when it is recognized that there are some here that are clearly trying to destroy the information here. Do you guys send messages to each other about some that might not be honest and have a hidden agenda?

I am not going to point out anyone in this forum, I am just not going to go that route, but I can just see patterns here and the more I look, the easier it becomes for me to see this.

I know that I am beating around the bush in a way, but I feel isolated and I generally don't go around pointing my finger at others. I actually pointed that concept to another poster here and now, I feel like a hypocrite.

It's like I just got that feeling when you open your mouth and say "son of a *****" after you just seen some incredible situation.

Am I being totally irrational? It this a reasonable conspiracy theory? Do I need to get a life and put the computer down and go water the yard?

I really hope that there will be some major feedback with honest, thoughtful ideas on this. I am not trying to create an issue here. I just need some insight to what I am starting to feel. I have been dropping hints on some of my previous comments, but did not get any feedback.

Am I sticking my finger in an area that is best left to it's self? Again, I am not going to point out any thing in detail nor will I point out any one, I would not want to be incorrectly accused and I will not do it myself, but man, this is really freaky and it makes me just kind of sit back and look.

·
Really?
16,125 Posts
Really it's hard to respond to something so vague. Am I understanding you correctly , you feel like there's folks who have a hidden agenda, playing a game, to destroy info here? While I might see a hint of this, I don't concern myself too much. IF a topic is under discussion and someone comes on and blatantly trolls it, I trust that folks will call them out. If the topic is about a specific thing and someone gives false info, I trust that folks will call them out. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, so there's no problem there, folks will show their true colors. We don't have to agree with anyone, just be polite and respectful. I don't believe there's a conspiracy, just a bunch of folks from all over the world who have differing views and ways to deal with their own particular environment. What may not work for one, may be just right for another.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well a quick google search of survival forum will bring this in the second or third to top of the list. So i'd imagine if there is still some sort of project mockingbird program going on then yes i'd say that it's definately being data-mined. If this forum was locked and hosted at cupcake-recipes.com i wouldn't see it being easily infiltrated.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Yes he is watching you.

so don't make any crazy threats on line.

·
Scandinavian survivor
4,106 Posts
Of course we´re beeing watched. Are "they" trying to destroy the forum through trolling? I think not, "they" know controversial topics get spammed by troll without their help.

I think you´re confusing the random idiot, and there are plenty of those on the net, with an organized effort by "them".

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I don't think you're any more at risk than on any other site. You have a right to your opinion just like everyone else. I'd say unless you threaten to kill someone outright you don't have anything to worry about. I mean really, the PTB don't give a damn what anyone's opinion is anyway, they're going to do whatever they want.

·
Happy to be here!
4,928 Posts
Yes...(evil laugh)

I'm the Government agent. I was sent here to infect this board with inflammatory propaganda that will eventually root out those with anti-government agendas. I will report this information directly to the President. Using high tech equipment, the government will identify posters through their IP addresses. A government hit team will be assembled, and quickly visit the offenders homes. Through a series of staged accidents, the rebel rousers will be eliminated. I'll be keeping a close eye on you Boatsmac...

:headshake::space:space:space:space:space:space

·
RH-O Negative
5,647 Posts
I don't think that we are being watched on here quite as closely as last week. ACORN "volunteers" won't work as hard without that paycheck and they won't get it with Federal funding being cut out. I have only seen one person on here openly admit to being an ACORN employee and that was many months ago.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm the Government agent. I was sent here to infect this board with inflammatory propaganda that will eventually root out those with anti-government agendas. I will report this information directly to the President. Using high tech equipment, the government will identify posters through their IP addresses. A government hit team will be assembled, and quickly visit the offenders homes. Through a series of staged accidents, the rebel rousers will be eliminated. I'll be keeping a close eye on you Boatsmac...

:headshake::space:space:space:space:space:space

Strange I was hired to watch the watchers by our Governent, so consider yourself on report and speak to your boss ASAP.

·
Backwoods Stalker
272 Posts
"They" watch us on line, tap our home and cell phones, check us out on the web, watch us from space...no reason to be paranoid...just business as usual!

" Perfect paranoia equals perfect awareness...":taped:

So, what else is new??

I do not mean to make light of anyones conserns...but really...is it surprising to wonder if you're being watched...of course you are. It's a fact in this modern world..."Just act naturally!"

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
With todays techo stuff and all the news items in the media about government watching and compiling info, a person would have to be very very nieve (sp) to NOT believe that we are being watched.

I am sure that they mine the post for catch words and store the post that they want to. It is possible that they will use or attempt to use the data mined on the net to form a case against any individual they want to in the future.

Should be be scared and not state an opinion or thought on line, NO we should not.

Look at the percentage of normal day to day people who are against what the government is doing in ALL areas of public policy.

As the numbers grow so will the resistance of the people. Some of us will be way out front of most of the public.

Government fears the strong informed free thinkers of the world. The ones who might Just Might be capable of leading a small group into supporting a national group that is not under the control or infilterated by the governemnt's agencies.

later
wayne

1 - 20 of 101 Posts