Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Trash Remover
6,151 Posts
WOW at the level of stupidity shown within that "document". Pure Irony that they'd even mention Ruby Ridge & Waco considering their own Illegal actions at both...

·
Registered
12,125 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
WOW at the level of stupidity shown within that "document". Pure Irony that they'd even mention Ruby Ridge & Waco considering their own Illegal actions at both...
agreed.. For a agency that has access to the latest data and all of the info regarding how insurgencies are born and extremists are made they certainly can't seem to grasp the significance of Waco and Ruby Ridge.. Oh well, more lessons to follow im sure. Its a good thing government is inept or they just might one day figure out how to institutionalize all of the counter insurgency knowledge that has been gained through the loss of American blood. Bunch of amateurs' or maybe not. Maybe they wan't to grow a insurgency.

·
Forum Administrator
7,237 Posts
Oh, oh, I met Randy Weaver once, and I drove past the Bundy standoff, on the freeway, and I slowed down and looked. And I'm a member here, I guess that means I'm on "the list."

How the gubbermint thinks the "militia" looks...
View attachment 457181

How they really look...
View attachment 457183
I knew and know many of the Weavers. Met them while a Schwan's Man many moons ago. Sold them a **** ton of ice cream. :giggle:
Awesome people despite the horrors that took place.

·
The Black Death
2,299 Posts
Maybe 1x or 2x I went to the III% website and put my email address in there to see what they are all about. Pretty uninteresting stuff, so I unsubscribed and did a little more research and lo and behold, I found the II% Militia! Now I'm all set!!!! Anyone in the I%?

In all seriousness, I don't know jack about the FBI documents, militias, or even have a firearm and am sure I am on multiple lists.

These good for nothing, hooked up morons, add people to lists, and ruin their lives. I admit that there is nothing better to take down really bad apples than the DEA, FBI, NSA, Police and US Military, but I think most of these boneheads live in lala land and everyone they meet and everyone on this site is some kind of terrorist to them. Active imaginations and all of that. My mom and hundreds of thousands of Americans watch TV shows about all of this every day.

Post on a website? You're on a list.

Meet with somebody from this website? You're on another list.

Complain about your employer ripping you off for $35,000 in Yahoo Financials....WINNING! But, they put you on a list, scream at you and throw you around for an hour. This I know first hand.

If you ask me, the USA is turning into a communist technocracy.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts