Votes: 9 28.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple question, are all of you finished abusing the word T00L? Because I am getting tired of it.

If your finished, the word will be removed from the filter so we can use it gain.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
As an insult I sure am. I wont allow myself to be baited by trolls any longer haha. hence forth I will try to disassociate myself from the Political boards where most of this occurs, or stick to neutral topics.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Simple question, are all of you finished abusing the word T00L? Because I am getting tired of it.

If your finished, the word will be removed from the filter so we can use it gain.
Kev;

I voted yes..but by golly, I am clueless as to what or why! I must have missed that hoopla...LOL :eek::

Reactions: the hog

·
veldskoen no socks
2,715 Posts
Missed the whole thing aswell but it would be a whole lot easier if the word was back in use, or the Leatherman multi thingy will always be known as the 4 star toool.

·
Here's Johnny!
306 Posts
Personally I find it hard to believe that any words here have to be banned. This site caters to people that are preparing for the ultimate SHTF scenario, and some are worried about getting their feelings hurt by words in the form of electrons through a computer monitor?

Thicken up that skin. You'll need it in a real scenario ... IMHO.

Remove all bans! Let's have a little Social Darwinism experiment.

:thumb:

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
I try not to call names.

I don't like to be called names so I don't call others either. If I do please call me down for it. This place is about surviving not playing games about Politics, religion or the such. Thanks for the wakeup call.

·
I'm keeping my eye on you
2,204 Posts
I didn't know the word t**l was not allowed. Are there any other common (not vulgar) words we should be avoiding?

I would like to see the term "one-eyed" banned if possible, for obvious reasons.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have seen people call other people "dicks" and "retards" amongst other names, so I hardly see any issue over the word "****", which is why I used it just recently. I will gladly refrain from using it for now on. Funny people can get away using the other words but not a word such as "****".

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Oh boy. I'm sure I've done this more than a few times. OK, no more.

What is an acceptable term of endearment for the conspiracy kooks?
Any suggestions?

·
Liberty or Death
986 Posts
I will not use the word t o o l.

Except when a person is being a total a$$hole because this is the internet and they can get away with it.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
When I replied to a post and discussed what beekeepers need and that word got censored [I wrote about a hive [insert censored word], I was not amused.

How does one describe what is in one's [insert censored word]box, or one's favorite hammer [which is also a [insert censored word]] without using '[insert censored word]'?

My fave hammer's my Estwing, btw.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.