Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[link to news.bbc.co.uk]

Protests halted by Police in Russia

Police have prevented two marches by anti-government demonstrators in Moscow and St Petersburg, detaining at least 100 protesters.

Police trucks ringed two Moscow squares where protesters were to gather, and officers arrested dozens of people.

In St Petersburg, police blocked 100 protesters from marching on the city's main thoroughfare, arresting 10 people.

The protests were the latest organised by former chess champion Garry Kasparov's Other Russia movement.

Other Russia has tried to stage several protests it calls dissenters' marches.
Among those arrested on Sunday was Mr Kasparov's fellow leader, Eduard Limonov.

The Moscow authorities had warned that Sunday's demonstration, which had not been given permission, would be "firmly stopped by law enforcement officers within the framework of the law".

The latest protests follow the founding on Saturday of a new umbrella movement for Kremlin opponents, called Solidarity.

It is named after the Polish trade union that first breached the communist dominance in the former Soviet bloc.

Mr Kasparov said on Saturday that Solidarity's goal was "dismantling the Putin regime".

"It is impossible to reform this regime," he told more than 100 delegates at the founding congress in the Khimki area of Moscow.

Other leaders include a former deputy prime minister, Boris Nemtsov.

A pro-Kremlin youth movement, Young Russia, set off smoke bombs outside the conference hall. Some wore monkey masks and taunted delegates by tossing bananas at them.

We have protests in Russia,China,Thailand,Greece,Iceland and soon to spread around the world.

Perhaps what we are witnessing is the realization of people around the world, that their governments are all self centered and corrupt beyond repair.

Face it. Realize that we are nothing more than slaves. Slaves to their system. Their rules. And their own rules need not apply to them.

It is time for real change. Not the kind that Obama is going to give us.

We need a revolution. Revolutionary thought. Revolutionary change.

The bankers and greedy corporations have ruled this world for too long.

Now, they threaten our very existence.

They force vaccinations on our children. Vaccinations that will compromise our childrens immune systems as they grow up. Teach our children lies in their schools. Control the food supply through hybrid seeds. Give us GMO crops that will damage our DNA.

From all the things they are doing I would guess the long term plan is the extermination of most if not all of the human race.

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
Maybe not a world revolution yet.

The one common denominator which is fuelling these riots is the corrupt political society and their equally corrupt financial, and industrial thugs.

It only takes spot fires in these and more countries to light a global firestorm in these times.

Beyond political and financial crises, throw in everything else, racial, religous and etc to fuel the fire. People will use the opportunity.

Question is, will the replacement society be any better?

·
Registered
9,544 Posts
Typically replacement societies mean a replacement form of government. In that regard the replacement initially is often, tho not always worse than the government it replaces, if for no other reason than it often resorts to force to cement its power over its predecessor.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
There is revolution going on in Russia - but from the top, the old regime of semi freedom is gone --- Putin and the boys are back

Reactions: Ioninc

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Not even close. Only the softest and weakest think like this. Americans are far tougher. Compared to the 30's this is nothing.

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Russian warships bound for Cuba in new show of strength

Dec 15 06:54 AM US/Eastern
Write a Comment

A group of Russian warships including the Admiral Chabanenko...

A group of Russian warships will from December 19-23 visit the Communist island of Cuba, a long-time adversary of the United States and Moscow's ally in the Cold War, the Russian navy said on Monday.
"This will be the first visit to Cuba by Russian warships since the Soviet era," the Russian naval headquarters said in a statement.

The destroyer Admiral Chabanenko and two other ships will visit Havana in what the navy described as a "significant practical step towards strengthening and developing ties between the two states' navies."

Russian ships have been touring countries close to US waters in what is seen as a riposte to Washington's own moves in Russia's Soviet-era sphere of influence, including US naval deployments in the Black Sea.

Last month President Dmitry Medvedev visited Cuba on a four-country Latin American tour intended to revive what he called "privileged relations" that existed between Moscow and several Latin American states in the Cold War.

The Russian moves in Central and Latin America follow heightened tensions over this summer's Russian military onslaught in Georgia, a close US ally in the Caucasus.

The navy also announced the completion of a visit to Nicaragua, during which it delivered aid to the Central American country led by leftist President Daniel Ortega.

Ortega is due to visit Moscow this week.

"The Russian naval command believes visits by Russian ships to Venezuela, Panama and Nicaragua signify long-term prospects for developing cooperation among these countries' naval forces in the interest of developing stability and trust on the world's oceans," the navy said.

During the Cuba visit, residents will be welcomed aboard the Russian ships and Russian officers will lay flowers at a memorial to Cuban campaigner for independence and critic of US expansionism Jose Marti, the navy said.

Copyright AFP 2008, AFP stories and photos shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium

Yes 2008-is 1929 economically. 1929 was the crash just as 2008 is now.The depression hit hardest 1932-34

This is the beggining economically. This will be worse than the depression because we are no longer an agrarian society.

The added twist is the political situation and the internet.

Until they shut it down we have almost instantaneous communication from around the world. Word can travel so much quicker than in the past.

Beware though. Russia,China,and the Islamic world will strike when they feel we are weakest.

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
In the US, we don't live by "their rules". We are a republic and a democracy, which means that we, the American voting public, are the ones who control the rules.

My #1 piece of evidence the our system works: a vitually unknown, freshman senator, who had very little "institutional" support from his party, was able to ride the wave of a grass-roots movement, first in defeating his party's annointed nominee (the inevistable Hillary) and then to defeat a centrist from the opposing party in the general election.

The US population wanted a change from Bush's policies, and they chose the candidate who, out of all the mainstream (sorry, Dr. Paul doesn't vount here--he barely made a dent in the primaries) US presidential candidates, was the greatest advocate for change.

The system works. not all the time, not for everyone, but it works.

Tom.

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In the US, we don't live by "their rules". We are a republic and a democracy, which means that we, the American voting public, are the ones who control the rules.

My #1 piece of evidence the our system works: a vitually unknown, freshman senator, who had very little "institutional" support from his party, was able to ride the wave of a grass-roots movement, first in defeating his party's annointed nominee (the inevistable Hillary) and then to defeat a centrist from the opposing party in the general election.

The US population wanted a change from Bush's policies, and they chose the candidate who, out of all the mainstream (sorry, Dr. Paul doesn't vount here--he barely made a dent in the primaries) US presidential candidates, was the greatest advocate for change.

The system works. not all the time, not for everyone, but it works.

Tom.
OOooohhh dude! I hate to tell you this. There is no Santa Claus and Elvis is not coming back.

Barack Obama is a manufactured candidate. Molded shaped and groomed by the cabal that runs the show and controls both the Democrats and Republicans.

If..he makes it to become the next president he will follow the agenda set out for him by the cabal.

He will continue the erosion of our constitutional rights and our slide toward tyrrany.

We do not have a democracy. We get to choose between two bought and paid for candidates. Either way you get screwed.

Sorry Dude, Santa ain't coming.

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
We do not have a democracy. We get to choose between two bought and paid for candidates. Either way you get screwed.

Sorry Dude, Santa ain't coming.
If we don't have a democracy, how come me & my neighbors & follow party members were able to convince a local attorney to run for the state senate a while back, and then in 2006 convinced him to run in the primary for the US house race, which he did, and which race he won? How could that happen if it was actually the "NWO" or some such thing calling all the shots? Assuming he wasn't already part of the NWO, did they somehow recruit him (his name is Peter Welch, by the way) into their program since he got to DC? If so, how come he's voting on bills in the way that seems very consistent with how we Vermonters want him to vote? Are we part of the conspiracy as well?

We live is a system that rewards talent and ambition--it's that simple. Obama beat Hillary and then MCain because he is a better speaker and smarter than those two are, and because he ran a better campaign. Did you not see the rancor between Hillary and Obama? Do you think that was just play acting? Or, maybe you think both candidates/campaigns were deceived, and really were the "pre-ordained" ones, but just didn't know it!

I always go back to the question of "where the counter evidence" when it comes to theories about the NWO. I have lots of evidence, both from personal experience, reported news, documented history and talking with people who are knowedgeable, that we live in a representative democracy. I cited one great example above, and an earlier example showing that the outsider candidate won the Us presidential race, and the only evidence you can come up with against my argument is to say "It's not true--you're wrong!"

Well, where's your actual evidence? I'm an open minded guy--I'm an intellectual and somewhat of a political radical--so come on, use evidence, or at least some coherent arguments, to convince me that you're right and that all I know and believe is wrong! I'm callin' you out, man! Please give it your best shot--I will not be grading on a curve.

Tom.

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If we don't have a democracy, how come me & my neighbors & follow party members were able to convince a local attorney to run for the state senate a while back, and then in 2006 convinced him to run in the primary for the US house race, which he did, and which race he won? How could that happen if it was actually the "NWO" or some such thing calling all the shots? Assuming he wasn't already part of the NWO, did they somehow recruit him (his name is Peter Welch, by the way) into their program since he got to DC? If so, how come he's voting on bills in the way that seems very consistent with how we Vermonters want him to vote? Are we part of the conspiracy as well?

We live is a system that rewards talent and ambition--it's that simple. Obama beat Hillary and then MCain because he is a better speaker and smarter than those two are, and because he ran a better campaign. Did you not see the rancor between Hillary and Obama? Do you think that was just play acting? Or, maybe you think both candidates/campaigns were deceived, and really were the "pre-ordained" ones, but just didn't know it!

I always go back to the question of "where the counter evidence" when it comes to theories about the NWO. I have lots of evidence, both from personal experience, reported news, documented history and talking with people who are knowedgeable, that we live in a representative democracy. I cited one great example above, and an earlier example showing that the outsider candidate won the Us presidential race, and the only evidence you can come up with against my argument is to say "It's not true--you're wrong!"

Well, where's your actual evidence? I'm an open minded guy--I'm an intellectual and somewhat of a political radical--so come on, use evidence, or at least some coherent arguments, to convince me that you're right and that all I know and believe is wrong! I'm callin' you out, man! Please give it your best shot--I will not be grading on a curve.

Tom.
Of course at the local levels there could be fair and honest elections. Not anything of high importance.
It is possible that the candidates don't know for sure they are going to be the chosen one. So there is good honest infighting.
I have spent thousands of hours researching the reality beyond the system and it up to each on his own to find the truth behind the reality presented to us.
Do some googling and find out for yourself.
A lot can be found here on this site as well.
there has been so much good information posted here in the past month alone.
If you want to stick your head in the sand and pretend all is peachy go right ahead.

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
Of course at the local levels there could be fair and honest elections. Not anything of high importance.
It is possible that the candidates don't know for sure they are going to be the chosen one. So there is good honest infighting.
I have spent thousands of hours researching the reality beyond the system and it up to each on his own to find the truth behind the reality presented to us.
Do some googling and find out for yourself.
A lot can be found here on this site as well.
there has been so much good information posted here in the past month alone.
If you want to stick your head in the sand and pretend all is peachy go right ahead.

I know there are tons of videos posted on this site, and I find most of them lacking in credibility, becuase of that whole "evidence" thinkg. Any sixth grader knows that theories, in the absence of evidence such as confirmed tests of the theory's hypotheses, are not to be taken very seriously.

I'm asking YOU, salatheel, to convince me, in your own words and using your best logic, that there is an NWO. Show SPECIFIC evidence. If you've done thousands of hours of research, I'm sure you can boil it down to a couple of really good paragraphs, right?

Tom.

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know there are tons of videos posted on this site, and I find most of them lacking in credibility, becuase of that whole "evidence" thinkg. Any sixth grader knows that theories, in the absence of evidence such as confirmed tests of the theory's hypotheses, are not to be taken very seriously.

I'm asking YOU, salatheel, to convince me, in your own words and using your best logic, that there is an NWO. Show SPECIFIC evidence. If you've done thousands of hours of research, I'm sure you can boil it down to a couple of really good paragraphs, right?

Tom.

Well my friend, for now wait for the book to come out. I am trying to put one together right now.
I will put something together for you when I am not "working".

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Tom.

Go check out the NWO post in the general section for some details and facts Hippie.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts