Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Geronimo!
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have y'all seen these two sites yet? Both with actual videos of mexicans and drug dealers crossing our border into our country to inflect billions in damage ...

It is just unreal. And none of the mass media is talking about it or showing it to we the people. WTF? These drug mules are armed to the teeth and ready to do battle while killing as many of us as possible! What the heck is going on here and how is this being allowed! Click the dots, it'll show you that specific region's videos and pictures.

http://SecureBorderIntel.org/

http://BorderInvasionPics.com/

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
1. The main stream media is mostly controlled or owned by liberal biased people . They don't want to report on this kind of thing because a. they don't want to say anything that would make the chosen one look bad and b. the network news is more about reporting on american idol or what the local sports team is doing or the weather . Journalists who do tough , honest , investigative reporting are few and far between .
But as more people wake up , this might change .
2. Most polititions come from privilaged backgrounds . They don't have a firm grasp on what reality is for the "common folks" . They are mostly all about money , power and playing political games . IMO , VERY FEW of them have any common sense .

·
high on truck stop coffee
22,351 Posts
This is real bad..I guess since they 'own the trails' any American hikers would most likely be robbed,raped, and/or murdered.

It would be impossible to find the killers amongst this groups of criminals.

How can our Government be looking the other way to this invasion.? :confused: :xeye: :(

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
Anything for the Hispanic bloc vote.

·
Geronimo!
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I watched some more of these videos last night ... it'll leave your jaw on the ground. How in the world is it possible that our politicians are turning a blind eye to this mess?

I honestly blame most of this on George Bush ... over the past ten years it has really gotten out of hand and he is the one who completely opened the doors wide. Not that Clinton and Bush Sr did not do their part - but Dubya basically encouraged it and I find that reprehensible.

Reactions: cowboyup

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
Gallo P..... they know what is going on down there... but most of them are to damn scared to do anything about it.... they also really don't do not know how to stop it... Some want tighter border security but they also do not have enough courage to tackle it...

All of the guys in the oval have avoided this for a few decades now... They want the vote and if they can go against the very laws that they are supposed to be enforcing , this remains under that scope of radar...

But also, a small part of this blame for the problem has to be placed squarely on the shoulders of the businesses and people that encouraged it in the first place... Now that it has exploded into a huge issue.... everyone that was also a part of it now wants action and results... they get neither and the rage starts...

Now we have these dope handlers and crooks coming in here and killing our people.... it has gone way past the political inconvienience... it is now "an invasion" by an enemy .

Mexico is not our allie and anyone that thinks they are is a fool...

BTW I am flying down to Phoenix on the 5th of next month.... if I get anywhere the protesting area I am going to get photos.... but I am mainly there for business and such...
The vids **** a person off real fast... and it is getting worse.

Oh and the 1200 or what ever amount of guardmen the obammma is sending is only a small political appeasment issue... he knows he needs more and he is doing this little thing only as a token to get some of the heat off his butt.... it is all a sham and a smoke screen.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Don't forget that the majority of voters either don't bother to vote, or they simply vote for who is most attractive. The politicians have absolutely no reason to do anything meaningful (other than line their wallets) until AFTER 51% of the voters are more concerned about the government than they are who won American Idol.

We didn't get to the point where 50% of the voters pay the entire federal bill overnight. Complacency of the voters has been going on for years, and we're simply reaping the "benefits". Just look at all the Hope and Change™ around you.

I don't blame the politicians, they're simply gutless and god-less parasites. I blame the general population that doesn't give a crap. This is why I'm working on being a survivalist, going off-grid, and disappearing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.