Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

My name is Jeremy Haas and I am the founder of ARCS Self Defense & Combatives. I am a life long martial artist, US military combat veteran, and state certified law enforcment officer. I have spent a considerable amount of time in Israel training members of the IDF and Israeli National Counter Terrorism Unit as well as other members of federal, state, and national law enforcement units and military members from numerous nations.

Over the years I have come to see that there are many frauds, fakes, and phonies all over the globe trying to make a buck claiming to be self defense and security experts. Seeing so many of these fakes it spurred me into putting all my training together where it could be cataloged and learned by people who truely have a need for quality training.

Would you please take a few minutes to visit www.ARCSSelfDefense.com and review the program and then give me any and all feedback you are willing to offer? Please feel free to rip it apart and let me know what you would like to see improved, changed, addressed, etc.

Thanks!

Jeremy Haas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts