Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The original Roman victory arch was built in Palmyra, Syria at the end of the second century CE. Originally it stood in front of the Temple of Bel where pagans worshiped the Mesopotamian god, also known as Ba’al, in a form of idol worship that figures prominently in the Bible. The temple was dedicated in 32 CE but was constructed on the site of a pre-existing temple that goes back to the third millennium BCE.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Some believe that America is the New Tower of Babel or New Babylon. It's a melting pot of cultures just like Babel was. The Masonic Lodge and the Illuminati had much to do with the early architecture of the Capitol. Lots to go into but satanic symbolism found in America doesn't surprise me.

·
Para Bellum
3,855 Posts
Some believe that America is the New Tower of Babel or New Babylon. It's a melting pot of cultures just like Babel was. The Masonic Lodge and the Illuminati had much to do with the early architecture of the Capitol. Lots to go into but satanic symbolism found in America doesn't surprise me.
Yet others believe that America is the "shining city on a hill", even as corrupted as it has become.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts