Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
6,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mutant zombie bikers to you plan to either hold off at your BOL (bug out lair) or cap on the way to your BOL (bug out lair)

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
???????????????????????

Reactions: Lakota

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
68,547 Posts
None. Mutant zombie bikers don't exist. Someone has been watching too much tv.
You mean you could understand what he wrote? I've made a couple attempts at is and can't make heads or tails of it. A little punctuation would have helped. I'm not sure if it was random words, a statement, several statements, or a question!

·
Banned
4,069 Posts
If some people can believe in Nibiru, lizard aliens, mars space stations and Aztec predictions, others should be allowed to believe in mutant zombie bikers if they want

·
Banned
6,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You mean you could understand what he wrote? I've made a couple attempts at is and can't make heads or tails of it. A little punctuation would have helped. I'm not sure if it was random words, a statement, several statements, or a question!
maybe I'm poking fun at people who take this place and themselves WAY to seriously?

:thumb:

·
that's like, your opinion
17,825 Posts
maybe I'm poking fun at people who take this place and themselves WAY to seriously?

:rolleyes:
i totally agree. i have a flippin fictitious NASCAR driver as my avatar and sometimes people dont know im kidding. that being said it is difficult to transmit sarcasm in simple text.

·
Young Blood
2,676 Posts
I am going to hold off over 9000 with my slingshot, and my super stealth ninja sword. :D::thumb::eek:

·
7,504 Posts
Oooh, so it's ok to insult a large number of fellow members, as long as the defining characteristic is that they ride motorcycles, and you assure everyone after the fact that you're just being sarcastic?

Take that garbage to the dark side, where it belongs.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts