Survivalist Forum banner

AR15 vs AK vs M1A vs Large Rock vs Cross Bow vs Blow Gun - how many ...

3983 25
mutant zombie bikers to you plan to either hold off at your BOL (bug out lair) or cap on the way to your BOL (bug out lair)
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
69,129 Posts
None. Mutant zombie bikers don't exist. Someone has been watching too much tv.
You mean you could understand what he wrote? I've made a couple attempts at is and can't make heads or tails of it. A little punctuation would have helped. I'm not sure if it was random words, a statement, several statements, or a question!

·
Banned
6,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You mean you could understand what he wrote? I've made a couple attempts at is and can't make heads or tails of it. A little punctuation would have helped. I'm not sure if it was random words, a statement, several statements, or a question!
maybe I'm poking fun at people who take this place and themselves WAY to seriously?

:thumb:

·
7,503 Posts
Oooh, so it's ok to insult a large number of fellow members, as long as the defining characteristic is that they ride motorcycles, and you assure everyone after the fact that you're just being sarcastic?

Take that garbage to the dark side, where it belongs.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.