Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't need these myself, thought I'd pass along to those that have an AR:

http://savannah.craigslist.org/spo/990629446.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2009-01-12, 9:07PM EST

I will offer a volume discount as follows: 25 = $366 (that's $14.64 each);
50 = $712.50 (that's $14.25 each);
93 = $1,301.07 (that's $13.99 each).
Delivered or shipped free from SAVANNAH.
ONLY $13.99 each if you order all 93!
These are NEW in package mil spec 30-Round .223 AR15 magazines, steel, with green USGI followers. National Magazine. I believe the manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty. I am listing this on another site too, so be aware that if someone from the other site "Buys It Now," I will end early...so hurry. Though not reflected in the pictures, these magazines are individually poly-bagged and labeled. Price reflects a 4% cash, check, or money order discount. Add 4% if using a credit card or PayPal (payments can be sent to me via PayPal to [email protected]).

I have no affiliation with this person or the ad...saw it and thought it was worth sharing due to the free shipping. :)

Reactions: OLDWarrior64

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Be careful of Craigs list, been lots of scams there. Make sure you can pick up the item at time of payment.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
I tried to list two rifles about 18 months ago, it took them about 2 days to spot it and kick it off.

·
Time to hit reset
25,656 Posts
i dont know if yall have heard of gunbroker.com, its kind of like an ebay for guns
Gunbroker is good try gunsamerica.com as well, many 'gun friendly' sites out there, just do some research.

Heck of a deal tho, I was at a gun show today and used AR mags were going for $15 each, and they were pretty beat up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts