Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a AR striped lower.... iv had it for about 10 years and never done any thing with it..... I know shame on me....:(

I was thinking about getting one of thoes" Model 1 Sales" AR kits to do something with it....

Does anyone know if they are wortha TURD??? dont want to buy junk...:thumb:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I don't know about the model you asked about but I have had good luck with the A1 versions from SARCO. Their customer service sucks but the product is OK.

·
American fearmaker
14,245 Posts
I've used Model "1" products and haven't had any problems with them at all. Right now I have a Model "1" upper in 7.62 X 39 mounted on a Bushmaster lower assembly. I just got my magazines from C Products, LLC to use with my set-up. Going with Model "1" isn't a bad idea. Just make sure that you order everything that you need at one time so that they can fit it all together for you. When I got my upper assembly I also got the charging handle and complete bolt assembly at the same time. I bought mine at a gun show so I watched as the salesman pieced everything together and tried it out before handing it over to me. I haven't had any problems doing it that way.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
I will warn you right now, Model 1 sales is over a month behind right now on orders. If you order one kit I have no idea of how long it will be. Better get to it right away.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I used one from www.akpartskits.com and im happy with it. I did have my work checked out and theirs. The gunsmith found a slight bend in the charging handle that caused a jam. This was fixed and it runs now with no jams.

Take a look at them great buys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts