Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm having a little problem with my AR. When I bring it up to my shoulder to fire it feels like the stock needs to be a little longer. I have the collapsable 4 position stock. Is there anything I can put on this stock to add about 3 to 4 inches or is there another stock that will fill this need for me?

Anvil Arms.jpg

thanks for any input,
Tbull:cool:

·
Registered
56 Posts
****, you must have some long damn arms. I don't think you're going to find anything that's going to add 3 or 4 inches to it, but like the above poster mentioned, you could put a butt pad on the end, might find one that could add another inch for you...

·
Banned
2,077 Posts
Don't think there's anything out there that will give you 3 or 4 inches on a CAR stock, but if your planning on wearing any gear when TSHTF than you'll be glad you got that adjustable stock.:D:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Can you take the 4 postion stock off and put two more holes in it to make is a six postion. I think I read this on another board of someone doing this and it worked.

·
Banned
2,077 Posts
Can you take the 4 postion stock off and put two more holes in it to make is a six postion. I think I read this on another board of someone doing this and it worked.
I doubt this would be possible seeing is how the actual stock itself is no longer then the buffer tube. He'd run out of buffer tube to support the stock.
I think the holes drilled in the buffer tube you mentioned had to be drilled in between existing holes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts