Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Crusty Old Survivor<br>
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Appalachian Military Surplus AKA US Military Surplus, I ordered 6-30 Cal ammo cans from them on 08/15/2010. They claim they must have been lost by USPS. They finally issued a credit on 09/09/2010 which I have not recieved.
They do not answer their phone during regular hours. They do not respond to emails. They issued the supposed credit after I sent a harsh email threatening to go to my Banks Fraud Department. I havent seen my money yet!

I finally ordered and recieved the Ammo Cans promptly from Natchez Supply

Cheers
Kevin

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Go back and preserve your rights with the Credit card. You need to send by Certified mail, a letter to the Credit card company explaining that you contest the chages and do not pay it off ...This will get your money back if you do not receive a credit.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Go back and preserve your rights with the Credit card. You need to send by Certified mail, a letter to the Credit card company explaining that you contest the chages and do not pay it off ...This will get your money back if you do not receive a credit.

There's usually a time limit on these things. I didn't realize that, once upon a time, with a bad ebay seller. They kept hemming and hawing, had me return the item, and never issued a refund. Once I went past 45 or 60 days (I forget), they said
. Luckily it was only $10, but the moral of the story is make sure you know your deadline to contest your charge.

·
Premium Member
9,224 Posts
Appalachian Military Surplus AKA US Military Surplus, I ordered 6-30 Cal ammo cans from them on 08/15/2010. They claim they must have been lost by USPS. They finally issued a credit on 09/09/2010 which I have not recieved.
They do not answer their phone during regular hours. They do not respond to emails. They issued the supposed credit after I sent a harsh email threatening to go to my Banks Fraud Department. I havent seen my money yet!

I finally ordered and recieved the Ammo Cans promptly from Natchez Supply

Cheers
Kevin
Perhaps they went out of business. I hear that's going around right now.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Could even be as simple as just contacting the credit card company/bank and filling out a short form. That's how my bank/credit card company handles things...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts