Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Guns and Yoga
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
North Idaho Fisher found these FOB's yesterday, supposedly a replacement to vanes.

http://www.starrflight.com/

We checked out a few vids, both form the company and independent via YouTube. I'm thinking of ordering a set to try out. I do my own fletching, but if these work, would be handy in the woods as a quick replacement in the least.

They're 30 bucks for 13, not a huge investment, just wondering if anyone has tried them out.

·
just me and mine
645 Posts
North Idaho Fisher found these FOB's yesterday, supposedly a replacement to vanes.

http://www.starrflight.com/

We checked out a few vids, both form the company and independent via YouTube. I'm thinking of ordering a set to try out. I do my own fletching, but if these work, would be handy in the woods as a quick replacement in the least.

They're 30 bucks for 13, not a huge investment, just wondering if anyone has tried them out.
Thanks Britzen, you're just faster on the ball, for posting, than I am!

Ya I want to get a set and try them out, just have to remember not to use a "Whisker Biscuit" though, will only work with fall-away rests!!!! Once I get some I will post all results I have, but the video's kind of already prove their worth.

Here's the YouTube video that shows how good they are...

Here's the companies YouTube video...

Here's the site.... www.starrflight.com

No I don't work for them, but I am thinking of buying some stock in the company, if I can snorkel some cash away.....Once these things catch on, watch out, the Fisher will be rich!!!!

·
just me and mine
645 Posts
Well, I shoot with a whisker biscuit on my compound, so I don't see them working for me. Fisher shoots off a rest, so I let him be the guinea pig.
Ya buddy! I love testing things to see how they work! Just wish I was paid to do it!!! What an awesome job that would be... paid to sit in my back yard and shoot arrows all day... Man that would be sweet!:thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.