Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
15,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oklahoma is part of Super Tuesday, so yesterday my Wife and I cast our ballots.
As we left, she wondered how many fellow Republicans bothered to vote, since Trump does not have any notable competition.

Lost in the Iowa Debockle, I heard that more Republicans voted for Trump, than bothered to show up and vote for any previous incumbant.
Today I heard that more Texas Republicans voted for Trump than any other previous Presidential canidate, including the 2008 turn out for Obama.

What have tbe rest of you heard? Is there a great red wave in America?

Is the Media missing the Biggest story out of Super Tuesday?

·
Indefatigable
20,132 Posts
If anyone at my polling location (just off MLK blvd) voted for Trump, it's time to move.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I dont remember if this was in a particular state or all super Tuesday state... 3x the turnout as any Republican primary.

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,834 Posts
Ok, i'm confused. I didn't know we could have voted yesterday for Trump. I thought it was just for Democrats. I thought we had to wait until actual election day in Nov to vote for Trump. I would much rather have voted yesterday than wait in line in Nov. Damn.

Reactions: Good beer

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
My wife and I voted in the primary, but there was no one but me in the Supervisor of Elections office when I turned our ballots in. Staff seemed excited they actually had a visitor.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Each of their second terms.

Iowa
Obama: 25,000
Trump: 31,464

Massachusetts
Obama: 127,909
Trump: 229,717

New Hampshire
Obama: 49,080
Trump: 129,696

Oklahoma
Obama: 64,330
Trump: 273,562

Tennessee
Obama: 80,705
Trump: 384,034

Texas
Obama: 518,138
Trump: 1,907,342

·
Banned
6,705 Posts
As we left, she wondered how many fellow Republicans bothered to vote, since Trump does not have any notable competition.

Lost in the Iowa Debockle, I heard that more Republicans voted for Trump, than bothered to show up and vote for any previous incumbant.
Today I heard that more Texas Republicans voted for Trump than any other previous Presidential canidate, including the 2008 turn out for Obama.

I actually just saw a piece on the news last week about the dominant amount of registered democrats that reside in Oklahoma. We just don't vote for democrats. It's why we have a Super Red Majority and Hillary nor Obama carried a single county the past 2 elections. We got this covered.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts

Missed... Ya, I'm sure they "missed" it...

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
There was one person ahead of me in the polling place and one came in while I was marking my paper ballot. It was about 2:00PM.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Ok, i'm confused. I didn't know we could have voted yesterday for Trump. I thought it was just for Democrats. I thought we had to wait until actual election day in Nov to vote for Trump. I would much rather have voted yesterday than wait in line in Nov. Damn.
It's confusing for sure, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this was the primary election, where you vote for the Presidential candidate you prefer for your party. The actual Presidency is decided in the November general election.

·
Registered
450 Posts
It's confusing for sure, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this was the primary election, where you vote for the Presidential candidate you prefer for your party. The actual Presidency is decided in the November general election.
I’m not sure about other areas but we also voted for local and state issues.

·
Registered
12,152 Posts
Which one of the states was it yesterday where the President got more votes than all of the Democrat candidates combined? Maybe it was Texas.

Reactions: Observer
1 - 20 of 44 Posts