Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi RR

Unsure about the camping trip, but it would be nice to get together to meet other like-minded folks to know who's out there should SHTF. I'll be around this summer, 2009, so maybe we can arrange a meet and greet with others on this forum? New here, so will look at other threads as well...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I'd like to meet anyone that wants to camp out or fish up around Madison county,Onieda Lake ect. I'm more of motel person now though.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I'm just east of Albany and will be hosting a get together near the end of August if any one is interested. Just Private message me and I'll share the details.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I am in hudson valley ... so am guessing your way up north past me somewhere ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am near rochester, i do a lot of survival camping, backpacking, hunting. I'd love to find like minded people to share information with. Or anyone that want's to come along and learn.

I also host events, that train people how to use combat skills, and survival skills. The webpage is Ras.ucoz.com

There is a group of about 30 of us, Some of the people are still sheeple, some are not.

·
angel waiting
4,071 Posts
Me too I'm from Hemlock NY would love to do a group meet or set up some kind of event for those of us in Ny.

·
angel waiting
4,071 Posts
So UnHipJuffoWupp what is your website all about? You don't have the capabilities to receive private messages yet so i hope you will look back to this thread.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We are actually of group of players, all ages, who set up events that teach people real military tactics and put them in live military scenarios. Some events we actually play against the national guard to help them with training. Think of paintball, but with realistic looking guns, and realistic plots and objectives. It's a lot of fun, and a good thing to know with the way things are going in this country.

Maybe soon enough i can send messages. :xeye:

·
angel waiting
4,071 Posts
UnHipJuffoWupp, Your group sounds very interesting, I would love to be able to be part of a group like that. I have a few questions for you. How realistic are you adventures what I guess I'm asking is I am a girl and I wouldn't want to be tackled by guys that are going to kick my butt. Do you have female players or are they all men and what exactly is entailed in joining your group. Thanks for the info it sounds fun, and an interesting way to learn tactical manuvers.

·
angel waiting
4,071 Posts
also can I have a name typing in your user name is exhausting LOL mine is Tammy

·
Mall Ninja Hunter
672 Posts
I'd like to meet anyone that wants to camp out or fish up around Madison county,Onieda Lake ect. I'm more of motel person now though.
Better hurry it's fixing to get cold there!

I grew up in Madison Co, spent many great days on oneida lake.

Goodbye cold and taxes after 30 years though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts