Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
My heart heart goes out to the unvaccinated.
Mine should but they let politics endanger themselves instead of due diligence on google. This is the third wave of a coronavirus with striking simularities to the spanish flu 100 years ago. Unvacinated is one of three groups of potential hosts left. The major advantage of the vaccine is that it is a step up so this much stronger mutation is weakened to the infection strength of the original and second wave. It just slams the unvaccinated. If it kills me in 5-10 years I will happily take that over*next week*.

·
Registered
294 Posts
That’s weird cause I haven’t seen that at the hospital I work at. All I see lately is a bunch of fat people dying with covid mixed in with the normal stuff that a typical trauma hospital sees.
The virus hasn't been isolated, so how they can even test for it? How do you truly know what ailment they have and not just the common cold?

·
Grevcon 10
15,349 Posts
Mine should but they let politics endanger themselves instead of due diligence on google. This is the third wave of a coronavirus with striking simularities to the spanish flu 100 years ago. Unvacinated is one of three groups of potential hosts left. The major advantage of the vaccine is that it is a step up so this much stronger mutation is weakened to the infection strength of the original and second wave. It just slams the unvaccinated. If it kills me in 5-10 years I will happily take that over*next week*.
This isn't what's happening.

·
Grevcon 10
15,349 Posts
The virus hasn't been isolated, so how they can even test for it? How do you truly know what ailment they have and not just the common cold?
The virus has been routinely isolated since the beginning of the pandemic. It doesn't become any less absurdly false for people to keep repeating it.

·
Moderator, floor sweeper, guardian of dust bunnies
3,150 Posts
Look at his first post on SB….. the same day as this post…..no mention of being sick with Covid…..
I’m calling BS on this thread….

I'm tempted to disagree with the BS call. Here's why:

For one thing, his only two posts on here were not written on the same day. They were written a day apart.

Two days before he wrote the post you're talking about (see below), he was released from the ER, feeling much better than when he went in (see OP). (They may have given him oxygen, meds, and instructions to see his doctor?)

While feeling better, he joined this site and immediately posted a good, insightful post. I liked his contribution and gave it a thumbs-up:

Anyone notice the store-bought cold meds by Coricidin? Their main ingredient is chlorpheniramine maleate. And if you search that with keyword covid, youll find some very interesting information in your pursuit for alternative solutions.

Not meaning to hijack this great thread. But this alternative might make for a thread of its own.
The next day, he apparently felt like he was beginning to take a turn for the worse, similar to what he experienced before he went to the ER. His OP on this thread is lucid enough to make me think that he wasn't quite in the same bad shape he was in when he went to the ER yet, but I got the impression that he was beginning to panic, thinking the worst may be just ahead...

The post he wrote the day before this thread just does not reek of scam, troll, or anything like that. Not even close. I believe that his plight is real.

Now I want to know how he is doing. If he is not doing well, then by the time he improves, he may have forgotten his way here. Or maybe his wife took a turn for the worse, or maybe they both did. Who knows, but at the very least, this thread may serve to help others, and for that, I am glad.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I’ve got to say depending on where he’s living in Kentucky-if it’s near the border with VA in the Eastern half, it’s an absolute horror story with hospitals in the area. We are at almost peak levels and the hospitals are over full. The health care is not the greatest to begin with and most people with Covid who need to be hospitalized are being shipped out to other hospitals that have a bed. We have many hospital personnel that have quit or moved on to due to the vaccine mandate.
I received adequate care for my supposed case but already had a Covid kit and on supps and IVM when it occurred. I’m still trying to get my energy back and get through the day.
We’ve got lots of folks in the mountains who will wait till the last minute out of fear, disbelief they actually are that sick and may have Covid, or think they can pray it away. I feel for the guy and his family.

·
Only politics *****.
5,732 Posts
To those who are complaining about the hospitals not doing their job and sending him home: This is what triage looks like when they don't have room to put you (beds, equipment, personnel). Unless you're actively dying right at that moment, you can go home and return when you're actually dying right at that moment.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Well after 15 years of medical imaging I have a pretty good idea what people’s lung should look like, so when covid started and I started seeing some incredibly different pneumonia that looks like clouds through their whole
Lungs I knew it was something different. I have worked in several different hospitals in the ER and also get to go up and shoot chest X-rays on covid patients. . Feel free to stop by the hospital sometime and help if you like. We are so short staffed we could use the help👍🏻

·
Registered
294 Posts
The virus has been routinely isolated since the beginning of the pandemic. It doesn't become any less absurdly false for people to keep repeating it.
That is false, if it were true it would have been blasted nonstop of the image and video of what it looks like in the media. Instead, they give a computer generated imagine of flower pollen.

Start at the 2 minute mark. RichiefromBoston showed how the media admitted that it's a hoax. This is the flu. Why are some people getting so sick from the flu? Just look at how unhealthy we are and all the toxins we're exposed too.

Here is a interview with a funeral director telling the truth on his experience and how fraudulent the "covid" cases are.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Well after 15 years of medical imaging I have a pretty good idea what people’s lung should look like, so when covid started and I started seeing some incredibly different pneumonia that looks like clouds through their whole
Lungs I knew it was something different. I have worked in several different hospitals in the ER and also get to go up and shoot chest X-rays on covid patients. Feel free to stop by the hospital sometime and help if you like. We are so short staffed we could use the help👍🏻
Then why hasn't media, or even people for that matter been posting images of "covid" infected lungs vs pneumonia infected lungs?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Then why hasn't media, or even people for that matter been posting images of "covid" infected lungs vs pneumonia infected lungs?
because people like you with no medical experience would not understand what we are talking about. Covid is 100% real and deadly. However it is being used to push nefarious goverment controls over the people. Please come work at the hospital with me if you don’t believe it. We are so short staffed they are currently paying me 200$ for every 4 hours of a shift plus double time. But go ahead and don’t believe anything about covid and I will still help the doctors treat you in the hospital😂👍🏻

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
That was last year, this year they are going with people passing out waiting for treatment at the hospital after waiting too long to go there.

·
Registered
264 Posts
That was last year, this year they are going with people passing out waiting for treatment at the hospital after waiting too long to go there.
Head Jaw Neck Black-and-white Font

here is a generic picture from the internet. ‘OST covid lungs I see are worse than the above pictures.We also do have a problem with having too many people In the waiting room. Not all due to covid just mainly due to staffing shortages and the shear amount of care most overweight and unhealthy people need. We had 44 patients at the busiest this weekend when I worked and had 18 of them in our waiting room. The pediatric hospital my wife works at is even worse, they are a 50 bed ER and had 84 patients at the max this week.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
GA makes a good point that even if this is troll post it generated some very helpful info. I hope the op is OK whatever the case is.

As per usual, it has devolved into a whole debate off topic.

The images of lungs are not all that unusual. I saw some many months ago. The ground glass image struck me as very different from the other images I have seen of inflamed areas around the lobes of the lungs showing pneumonia. I have run into some pretty cool medical people that like to show and explain. Then there are lung sounds, which translate to other species.

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
View attachment 382421

here is a generic picture from the internet. ‘OST covid lungs I see are worse than the above pictures.We also do have a problem with having too many people In the waiting room. Not all due to covid just mainly due to staffing shortages and the shear amount of care most overweight and unhealthy people need. We had 44 patients at the busiest this weekend when I worked and had 18 of them in our waiting room. The pediatric hospital my wife works at is even worse, they are a 50 bed ER and had 84 patients at the max this week. Let me guess neither of you morons work in the medical field?
My wife does, and this is not on the list of concerns right now. It's more getting people enough help to get them on their feet again. Take into account my wife has been working with covid patients since March/April of last year. While I'm not belittling the problem, it is not being reported at this time. It was last year for a few months and then disappeared because images of people on ventilators cause more distress, people passing out or laying down waiting for treatment gets more views, people crying because loved ones are sick generate revenue, and then we have the CDC/FDA trying to scare the crap out of people with if you get covid you are going die. I know of a lot that have died, and I know more that have gotten covid and are back to their normal lives. If you want people to become more knowledgeable about covid and other problems related to covid, how about fixing the reporting on it problems, so we can actually get the information to help people.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Because it was new news a year and a half ago. I absolutely recall seeing exactly that (a side-by-side of typical- vs covid-pneumonia). The media also doesn't run too many pieces about Super Bowl LIV either. Because it happened a year and a half ago. That's how NEWS works. It has to be NEW.

Do you feel weird about saying "I never watch MSM" and also saying "MSM never covers this"? How would you know?

41 - 60 of 80 Posts