Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Things are looking desperate. My wife and I both have been suffering from this for about 10 days. I passed out on day 7 twice landing face first in the floor. Bad nausea. Had to go to the ER. Spent six hours in there with slight covid pneumonia. Then went home feeling better. She ended up in there the same night. But night shift did not care as well. So she found no relief other than a zofran drip. Its beginning to affect my balance and mind. We have two children here and with noone to care for them. As were all quarantined. Im seriously wondering if either of us will pull through this. We can no longer drive safely. We recently started earlier today on the regular preventative dose of IV paste. Thing is. Well both likely end up back at the ER together this time. Do i need to mention us taking the IV? So they wont give something wrong? We have tried everything to beat this. I am normally the healthiest 49 year old. Covid dont care.

·
Registered
264 Posts
If you are to the point you can’t drive you should probably go back to the hospital. Treating yourself at home with no medical experience or equipment could lead to your death. I have watched a lot of people die from covid, don’t let yourself become a statistic.

·
Moderator, floor sweeper, guardian of dust bunnies
3,150 Posts
@Joem7890

Here is a list of ivermectin-literate doctors who follow the FLCCC.net protocol:

And, more specifically, in KENTUCKY:

NAMEAFFILIATIONLOCATION

Teresa E. Flick, BSNUnited States, Kentucky, Covington
Teri AshleyUnited States, Kentucky, Crestwood
Daniel Jones, APRN, FNP-CHolton Direct CareUnited States, Kentucky, Louisville
Matthew Hogan, RNUnited States, Kentucky, Louisville
Peggy Fishman, MDCenter for Integrative & Age-Management MedicineUnited States, Kentucky, Louisville
Vatsalya Vatsalya, MD PgD MSc MSUniversity of LouisvilleUnited States, Kentucky, Louisville
Deborah J. Giger, RNUnited States, Kentucky, Madisonville
William Klompus, MDBaptist HospitalUnited States, Kentucky, Madisonville
Christopher Lee Poor, MD, PhDUnited States, Kentucky, Murray

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
If someone is dying, they need to get to a hospital. At least they have ventilators. Conspiracy theories are all well and good, but if someone is dying, the time is past to head to the feed store. They need professional medical care. Advising anything else is irresponsible.

Early home treatment is going to keep about 80% of the sick out of the hospital and is why I recommend you have a C-Kit ready to go at home. Early home treatment will also enhance your chances of surviving the hospital!

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...LCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

Will give you a medical plan to take with you to the hospital so you can get care above their stupid protocols that are killing everyone!

SD

·
3,150 Posts
As the OP found out, hospitals will send people with Covid home and to return when they have trouble breathing, etc.

@Joem7890

IF you feel that you are not at the point of needing to go back to the hospital yet, I strongly urge you to seek the care of a doctor who can provide early treatment:

(The information below was taken from IVERMECTIN TREATMENT PROTOCOLS AND OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION)

HOW TO GET AN IVERMECTIN PRESCRIPTION AND IF NEEDED, OXYGEN AT HOME, ETC.

These doctors are in a position to prescribe the right medications and you may also be able to have oxygen delivered to your home to avoid hospitalization.

They are absolutely swamped with calls, but you will be given priority if you mention how long you have had an active Covid infection.

Ivermectin-literate doctors who will prescribe over the phone:

How to Get Ivermectin - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

https://www.exstnc.com

Find a Doctor who will prescribe Ivermectin and Early Outpatient Treatments for COVID-19 (USA)

This group of doctors provides free consultations and will write prescriptions. The organization will ask you to donate, but you can decline if needed.

Ivermectin-friendly pharmacies

If you want to use your local pharmacy, it would be best to call ahead first to see if they have ivermectin in stock before you give their contact numbers to the prescribing doctor.

Pharmacies - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

https://pharmacyfinder.rxlocal.com/pharmacyfinder

Cut prescription costs by using www.goodrx.com

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
34,860 Posts
I ended up with double pneumonia and spent three days in the hospital. They hooked me up with an IV but I don't know what they were pumping into me. Something to help clear up the congestion. I was also on a steady flow of oxygen (2 liters per minute). If I exerted myself, they had a separate oxygen mask set for 6 liters per minute. Lots of rest and water is what they encouraged me to do.

On my own, I also mega-dosed Zinc, Vitamin C, Oil of Oregano, Echinacea, Vitamin D, and took the recommended amount of Ivermectin. I came out of it clean as a whistle.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Ventilators are a last ditch effort to save peoples lives. They are used when the risk of NOT using a ventilator is greater than using them. There have been a lot of lies told about the lately: they are not entirely safe but they are only used when they REDUCE the risk to the patient.

Joem, if I were you I would tell the hospital that you and your wife are now both too sick to drive, Also if they hospitalize you both is there a relative that can watch your kids for you? Or a neighbor? And YES I know that they have been quarantined with you

I am an RN.

There is help out there, and buzz words to help you get the help (oxygen, IVs, child care, etc) include things like "Minor children", "too sick to drive", and "Trouble breathing"

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
34,860 Posts
It's true that the real threat here is the pneumonia. To this day ... I have ZERO idea what my supposed "Covid symptoms" were. But I'm happy I was able to facilitate a nice government payout on the hospital's behalf. Nevertheless ... the OP should get emergency care as pneumonia can be life threatening. I had never had it before and it almost "got me."

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,909 Posts
Let's stay ON the OP's TOPIC folks.... not your anti-gov or conspiracy stuff.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Ventilators are a last ditch effort to save peoples lives. They are used when the risk of NOT using a ventilator is greater than using them. There have been a lot of lies told about the lately: they are not entirely safe but they are only used when they REDUCE the risk to the patient.

Joem, if I were you I would tell the hospital that you and your wife are now both too sick to drive, Also if they hospitalize you both is there a relative that can watch your kids for you? Or a neighbor? And YES I know that they have been quarantined with you

I am an RN.

There is help out there, and buzz words to help you get the help (oxygen, IVs, child care, etc) include things like "Minor children", "too sick to drive", and "Trouble breathing"
Following onto this, if you don't have a friend or family member able to provide care, the hospital should have a social worker that can help with emergency care.

If you passed out, it means your oxygen is critically low and you are risking permanent brain injury every moment that you delay. You need supportive oxygen therapy NOW. Please, call 911 and tell them what you told us.

·
3,150 Posts
Following onto this, if you don't have a friend or family member able to provide care, the hospital should have a social worker that can help with emergency care.

If you passed out, it means your oxygen is critically low and you are risking permanent brain injury every moment that you delay. You need supportive oxygen therapy NOW. Please, call 911 and tell them what you told us.
Sad thing is, he passed out three days before going to the ER. But they sent him home anyway. He needs another evaluation.

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,909 Posts
Anti govt conspiracy stuff? Please explain since you removed my posts. They are based on actual experiences with the medical community and a relative who was just released from 1 month stint in hospital with covid.
Your posts were replying to other posts that got removed and really didn't make sense without the other posts being visible.

·
Premium Member
8,282 Posts
I'm glad some posters quickly pulled up the information you requested and I wish you and your wife the best.

Please come back and share your story in detail when you feel up to it. With all of the misinformation, bickering, and identity politics it is hard to sift through the BS. So hard in fact, that someone would join a survivalist internet forum in such desperate need.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts