Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any fellow Florida preppers out there? I'm thinking we should have some sort of gathering this summer, just to be around some like-minded folks for a while and enjoy the day. What about ya'll? I hail from Alachua County.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I don't see my posts......maybe I just need the required 5. I know this is not the correct location, but I have been attempting to join the forum for 2 or 3 days and many hours now! So please direct this message to admin so they can fix things. After signing up....I was not allowed to post and could not get access to contact admin. Keep getting the following message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function shareads() on a non-object in /home/survival/public_html/includes/functions.php(5737) : eval()'d code on line 11

I registered as FULL AUTO, admin should have my address. Could not post!

I just registered a second time as SEMI AUTO inorder to be able to post a message and hopefully get through to admin.

Admin. Please fix FULL AUTO member so he can post, then delete SEMI AUTO.

Oh yeah, now when I'm on the site, my log in changes from one user name to the other when I change pages!!!

·
Stay vigilant
162 Posts
Hello, I don't see my posts......maybe I just need the required 5. I know this is not the correct location, but I have been attempting to join the forum for 2 or 3 days and many hours now! So please direct this message to admin so they can fix things. After signing up....I was not allowed to post and could not get access to contact admin. Keep getting the following message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function shareads() on a non-object in /home/survival/public_html/includes/functions.php(5737) : eval()'d code on line 11

I just registered a second time as SEMI AUTO inorder to be able to post a message and hopefully get through to admin.

Oh yeah, now when I'm on the site, my log in changes from one user name to the other when I change pages!!!

Your profile shows that you have 8 posts and I have read them all. Perhaps the problem is on your end.

·
Banned
865 Posts

Youre FREAKINGGG OUTT MANNNNN!!!!
Man I wish I had a "real" translator for this. Anyone got the time??

1 - 20 of 153 Posts