Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.
Just signed up, interesting forum with a wealth of good information. If anyone is from maine, I hail from the northern part of the state, would be interested in networking with other like minded individuals. I look forward to learning more and contributing to the site.
:thumb:

·
Registered
67 Posts
From Northern NB- right across the border from Fort Fairfield .Currently residing in NS. Do still get home often to visit the family.. on both sides of the border- Caibou; Presque Isle, Limestone. Welcome aboard:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
i am from madrid twp. 15 min. south of rangely Maine. Lived here only 6 months but love it. Been looking for people to help with teaching about homesteading and other survival stuff. any one looking to come help with homesteading or would like to help around the land would be appreciated. lots of work to be done before winter hits again could use some help i am the only one fit enough to do work,help will be appreciated and might be able to barter or help out in other areas or pay for help

·
off-grid organic farmer
24,546 Posts
i am from madrid twp. 15 min. south of rangely Maine. Lived here only 6 months but love it. Been looking for people to help with teaching about homesteading and other survival stuff. any one looking to come help with homesteading or would like to help around the land would be appreciated. lots of work to be done before winter hits again could use some help i am the only one fit enough to do work,help will be appreciated and might be able to barter or help out in other areas or pay for help
Try the MOFGA forum.

Again Maine has a HUGE community of homesteaders, off-grid folks, and small farmers. The Common Ground Fair will be your primary resource for skills and networking.

:)

Since you are down on the Southern end of Maine by the NH border, you are likely closer to Fryeburg.

They host a much larger fair, but not the networking, nor year-round schedule of events. They get a bigger crowd, being better located so close to more urban population centers. They focus more stuff on commercial Ag, less on off-grid survival and homesteading.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.