Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
How's it with stains?
283 Posts
Nope. I did check out the link you posted and it looks like they have lots of options but there's a lot that's out of stock. I don't have a clue as to whether or not they're reputable. It was a fun stroll through the isles though.

Sorry but I figured you'd want some response, yea or nay.

·
Pursuing freedom.
296 Posts
Yes, I just received an order from them last week. It was the first time I had shopped there. The prices were great and the order arrived in good order. I purchased the following:

1 x Large Heavy Bowie 14.25" (1277 Ka-) = $40.09
1 x Wind Wizard (112-350 Cal) = $25.73
1 x 1" Leather Strap Sling (8589671 AA&) = $5.10
1 x Echo Pocket Scope 7X18 (ECHO7018 Bru) = $15.99
1 x Ultralight Hammock, Camo Green (Camo The) = $16.38
1 x Hiker Pro Microfilter (8014531 Kat) = $50.01

In case you didn't know, the Katadyn Hiker Pro goes for $75+ at other sites. I have never seen the Pro version so cheap. It comes with adapters for water bottles and the maintenance kit.

I slept in the Ultralight Hammock 2 days after I received it. Unlike other hammocks this one comes with everything, including 2 position loops of rope to go around trees. I weight 230 lbs, and got into this fully clothed with my firearm, sleeping bag and wool blanket. No problems at all.

The Wind Wizard is about $100 cheaper than the typical device. It is nothing fancy, but does what you need for developing firing solutions, or just to have your own weather station in the woods.

The leather strap is great. I cannot buy the leather to make one, for what this one cost.

The Kabar heavy bowie is a great price also.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought the prices were shockingly good as well. If you had a good luck, I'll buy what I can there and check out EDC Depot and CheaperThanDirt for others.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts