Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the radio fired up and waiting for things to die down a bit. But is anybody up for an attempt on 75 Meter QSO?

Still to busy to find a quite spot, but I will but up until 23:59 Mountain Time. will check back in and maybe we can set to attempt a QSO

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, nobody here this time, but if anybody wants to attempt a QSO just post a time and band, and lets see if we can make contact.:D:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Here is another old thread that didn't get any takers...

Hi Killdeer - yep, lets give this a go...My long haul antenna on 80m is actually cut for CW (3520 Khz) but we had a group that used to work phone on 3608.5 Khz that I can match very easily... I'm afraid my 75m antenna is an NVIS dipole so won't be much good for working ID.. Whats your license class? Knowing this will make it easier to know where we can work in the band late some night..summer band noise could be a limiting factor...

We can also try 17m or 20m during the day. If we can find a hole down near the bottom of the phone band on 40m, we might make it some evening...

Just let me know...This weekend might be tough but we can plan something for the future...Lets keep this out in the open in case lurkers want to join in...

Mo-Go

·
Registered
725 Posts
We can also try 17m or 20m during the day. If we can find a hole down near the bottom of the phone band on 40m, we might make it some evening...

Just let me know...This weekend might be tough but we can plan something for the future...Lets keep this out in the open in case lurkers want to join in...

Mo-Go
Yeah! Me, too!! :thumb:

GP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts