Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
68,576 Posts
From a quick scroll through their products, it looks like they are a reseller for Walton Feed or one of the other large companies. I'd compare prices to Walton (plus shipping of course) to see which offer the better deal. Sometimes the reseller does, sometimes Walton does.

As for shipping, that will depend on the weight and your location. Nobody can tell you that except them.

·
Pleasantly demented woman
3,760 Posts
Their website is annoying. Their "beans" link has been broken for a good long while.

Reactions: MikeK

·
Capability, not scenarios
11,964 Posts
The website is very amateurish. That alone makes me not want to do business with them.
If you look at the top, there's a link for "SHIPPING" that's pretty clear, and leads you to a page with, well, shipping costs.

However, in keeping with your observation that the site is amateurish, when you click that "SHIPPING" link, on the next page the link is now spelled "SHOPPING."

Hey, they were close--they're both words!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I have visited this site many times because they are one of the few resellers of the Life Saver portable distiller kits that I also sell.

Their site is very plebian and trying to order is a test of your patience. They obviously aren't computer savvy. You'd be best to call in your orders.

Their company name should go in the books as one of the worst.Their name is an acronym of a partial passage from the Bible: "All acts of obedience are as worship before Me."

The photo of the distiller kits on their website is outdated. The post filter in the photo is not the post filter sold with the kits anymore. I have removed the post filters that currently come with the kits because they are not USA made. I've replaced them with American made post filters.

Not only are my distiller kits the only non-electric distiller kits with USA made post filters, but I'm the only reseller of the LIfe Savers that doesn't drop ship from the manufacturer. This may not be an issue for folks although it may take longer to receive your order.

You can check out the Life Savers distiller kits here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts