Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone else have these Silva Tech4o compact solar panels like the ones shown here? mine actually only have the two small banks of panels not the 4 panel design as shown.

ive had mine for about 6-7 years but havent really used them/needed them. as i recall, i got them for about $40 each on sale. they seem kinda delicate, but they are supposedly the same ones on the Military Eureka tents. how rugged and reliable do you think they might be? and since i lost the manual, i have no idea how long it would take to fully charge 2 AA or 2 AAA batteries. i plan on using these to charge batteries for talkies and short wave radio. maybe also flashlights. Any help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
592 Posts
I know nothing about them but googled this for ya
Recharge batteries with the sun's energy. The Silva solar panel is the fastest and most compact two battery, two panel AA battery charger on the market at a low price. It charges 2 AA rechargeable batteries in only 5 hours Designed for rugged outdoor use, This charger is super rugged and only weighs 4.5 ounces, it folds to a convenient 3.5in x 5.75in size for convenient carrying.
from http://www.4siteoutdoors.com/solarpanel.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts