452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before the election like high caps?

as much as i hope i do not think mccain will be able to pull off the win :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
High cap mags?

I doubt they'll be outlawed immediately following the election,assuming Obamanation wins. But I could see the price going up...

·
25 Or 6 to 4
8,006 Posts
During our 'meeting' last night we went over supplies and inventory.

Ammo is 50% below stock totals.
Mags are two below.

Those are the focus. We have a few more non gun type items on the list, and extra food rations.

I suspect Obama will try to add some sort of date to invalidate weapons purchased during his campaign just to BSlap the public.

·
Will let you beg for food
793 Posts
i am hitting the grocery store tonight just to top on perishables and some more canned items...being up here..if things go to pot down there it could disrupt the supply flow...and if obama wins expect gas to jump because the texas oil group will lose that huge subsidy they got from bush sr and jr

·
bad grammar deal with it
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
High cap mags?

I doubt they'll be outlawed immediately following the election,assuming Obamanation wins. But I could see the price going up...
im not saying theyll be outlawed immediately im just saying with him being elected the assault gun ban is almost assuredly going to go back into law and become permanent. thus increasing prices on high cap mags

·
bad grammar deal with it
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i am hitting the grocery store tonight just to top on perishables and some more canned items...being up here..if things go to pot down there it could disrupt the supply flow...and if obama wins expect gas to jump because the texas oil group will lose that huge subsidy they got from bush sr and jr
dont forget coal he wants to put the coal industry out of business

·
Registered
7 Posts
As an environmentalist, I have to smile when I think about gas and coal prices going up.
They are only cheap because of government subsidy. Ideally these resources shouldn't be subsidized; we should be paying the "true cost."

I think many of you may be going a little over the top I think in suggesting Obama is coordinating a full-on purposeful SHTF communist coup.
Stocking up on stuff is great, because yes we can't trust the government, there is an oncoming depression and peak oil, we do have enemies, governments can indeed commit false flags and become police states...
But can we stop with considering Barak Hussein Obama the antichrist?

Although, prove me wrong.

What are his gun policies actually?

·
Battling the Beast
169 Posts
What are his gun policies actually?
Supports a ban of handguns.

Supports a ban of all semi-autos.

Supports a ban of so called "Assault Weapons".

Supports legislation to prosecute people who use a firearm for self defence in their own home. (Illinois Senate, SB 2165, 3/25/04)

Has publicly stated his desire to ban concealed carry nationally.

Supported increasing taxes on firearms and ammo by 500%. (Chicago Defender, 12/13/99)

Was a board member of the Joyce Foundation which has given MILLIONS of dollars to VPC, Handgun Control (Brady Campaign).

·
Happiness is 2 at low 8
1,403 Posts
Has publicly stated his desire to ban concealed carry nationally...
I do not support the guy, nor did I vote for him and I think gun owners will have a hard row to hoe in the next 4 years (at least 2)...

That being said, where did you get this from? I've heard the recording where he said "...I do not support concealed carry laws." or something to that effect, but the recording was from 2004, a year before BHO was elected to the US Senate. Whereas Illinios gun owners have been trying to get a concealed carry law in that State for a number of years AND BHO was in the Illinois Senate at the time of the quote, I have to assume he was opposed to concealed carry in his home state and it had nothing to do with concealed carry in other States...

There's enough legitimate crap on the President-Elect that we don't have to make stuff up...

Allan

·
Battling the Beast
169 Posts
There's enough legitimate crap on the President-Elect that we don't have to make stuff up...
As reported in America's 1st Freedom, November 2008, p. 39:

In 2004 Obama said: "I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry," and said he would back "federal legislation that would ban citizens from carrying weapons, except for law enforcement."
This ban was needed to "prevent other states' flawed concealed-weapons laws from threatening the safety of Illinois residents."

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
it all has to go threw a process from the pres to the congress to the senate, or from congress, to the senate, to the pres....ect. once a bill has left one gov branch to another, then you better buy your last min items

·
Happiness is 2 at low 8
1,403 Posts
As reported in America's 1st Freedom, November 2008, p. 39:
... and said he would back "federal legislation that would ban citizens from carrying weapons, except for law enforcement."
This ban was needed to "prevent other states' flawed concealed-weapons laws from threatening the safety of Illinois residents."...
I stand corrected and please accept my apology...

I had read/heard the first part of the quote, but had seen/heard no reference to the latter.

Allan

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Picked up a couple of mags for a handgun I don't even own. Doc Young will love this one, I bought some Glock 19 mags. they were for a friend of mine.

·
Registered
18,822 Posts
Yes.

I will acquire ammunition and hi-cap magazines for my AK and ammunition, at an accelerated rate.

I will likely purchase an SKS-D, as well.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts