Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is limited to people in New Jersey but I was just wondering if there were any really good Army/Navy surplus stores left in N.J. There used to be a great place on Route 1 in Linden but it closed down a few years ago. My Dad took me there when I was a kid and bought me my first bomber jacket. You walked in and the place was filled with old and new Army supplies, BDU's and gear. I went to an "Army/Navy store today in Summit and asked the guy behind the counter if they had 550 Paracord and he said "what is that"????? Most of the place I see now have all the major 'outdoor' brands like Timberland, North Face, ect. Are there and real places left in Jersey???

Thanks

·
It's a Jeep Thing
211 Posts
There's one in South Jersey, Route 30 in Berlin right next to the Berlin Farmers Market. I haven't been there in a long time but ride past it once in a while. It's still there.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Rauls Army Navy in Berlin. The guy is a rip off. Your better off hitting the Berlin or Columbus Marts on a weekend. Even better yet is to do a search for the next military vehicle show near by. They always have great vendors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts