Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my brother and i both use a noveske was wondering if anyone here is a fan of them too. there are alot of cheaper ar's on the market and ive shot many used a colt in iraq and they were all good im not trying to start a mine is better thread but the noveskes ive shot were so damn nice im glad i got one. check them out noveske.com

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've got one. While they are very well built I wish I had gone with the lighter barreled version. High Quality Barrels though. Great rails.

·
Banned
348 Posts
Noveske makes very good barrels. I've used a few of them, even though they typically cost 2x more. I'll probally be buying another soon, as I can't find anyone with a sabre barrel in stock anymore.

Good buy on the noveske, it's going to take you a long time to shoot out the barrel on that rifle.

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
68,576 Posts
I prefer to build on their receivers. But I don't own a complete gun built by them. Their receivers are good units.

·
68,576 Posts
all reciecvers (short of vlucan) are the same.

Flame on!!!!
There are several machine shops that make the receivers. Many of the different brands get their receivers from the same machine shop. But that doesn't mean they're the same. They are machined to the specs provided by the builders. And those are not all the same. Some builders also specify different alloys and finishes.

·
Banned
348 Posts
I did say flame on....

Any way... we are talking about Noveske. Not the specifications of recievers. Back to the OP's question at hand... Lets here it from all of you that have anything by noveske.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I have tried all kinds of their stuff from the SPR's and Leonidas to Diplomat barrels on registered recievers. Light Recce FSR is superb. One of the best values for the $ right now is the Rogue Hunter series. It's getting pretty popular in 3 gun where guys want a 1" gun all the way out 500 yards but like an easy handling rifle that doesn't weigh too much.

He makes excellent rifles and parts.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
An operator back from Iraq ordered a Noveski and had it transferred thru the shop I part time at,,when we logged it into the book and started looking at it EVERYONE in the shop was impressed with its fit and finish.

It was truly a perfect gun, very smooth operation, overall impressive. I'm not sure what kind of money they go for, I think in the 2500 dollar range, but they might just be worth it....again i never shot one, just handled it in the store.

·
68,576 Posts
I did say flame on....

Any way... we are talking about Noveske. Not the specifications of recievers. Back to the OP's question at hand... Lets here it from all of you that have anything by noveske.
I didn't flame. I pointed out an inaccuracy in your statement that all the receivers are the same.

Noveske is a good example. They use 7075 alloy rather than the cheaper and softer 6061 that's commonly used.

Their holes are also more precisely aligned than some I've worked with such as DPMS.

·
Registered
258 Posts

My wife likes her's... :D:

Noveske lower
Noveske upper
Noveske LPK
Daniel Defense midlength barrel 1/7"
Geissele Automatics trigger
CavArms pink furniture
Aimpoint Comp M2
Spike's Tactical STT2 buffer

;)

- Clint

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Blackwater has a bunch of SPR types there with 20" Noveske barrels and Nightforce scopes shooting Mk 262 ammo. I hear they like them a lot. You will find most everything there. JP told me over 500 CTR-02's are there that they know of.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts