Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
F.O.S. like everyone else
634 Posts
I'm on several forums, and am active for a short time. I've noticed on every site that people are completely interested in meeting up...until it is time to meet up. I just leave the sites for information and don't expect to ever meet anyone from here. I'm in Mooresville, but Rowan County (closer to Concord, Kannapolis, and China Grove than Mooresville). Used to have a group of friends that would go out camping often, but life got hectic for all of us. So, we're back to internet warriors.

·
The Cat's Pajamas
407 Posts
I'm not far from you. Have been interested in meet ups, but none so far. Curious if there are any around here and what they're like.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wouldnt mind picking y'alls collective brain for ideas either. I dont know much about this stuff, but I do know Charlotte is not the same place it was when I was a small kid, and that disturbs me.

Roll on,
Keystone28
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” ~Abraham Lincoln~

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All I am in Ft Mill. Since there is no formal group around here, why do we not just start one up? Who would be up for that?

J

·
Death's Collection Agent
4,354 Posts
Most survivalist groups in the Charlotte region are small and very wary of people they haven't known for a long time.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey all. Just a thought. It seems like there are quite a few of us in Columbia and Northern SC. Charlotte is only an hour or so away for me. Just cause there's a state line shouldn't matter. When the SHTF, the lines on the map are probably going to disappear anyway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts