Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Lazy Prepper
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The recent floodings in Brazil showed how important it is to be prepared. Despite the situation, the aftermath of the rains was a lighter for the ones who were at least minimally prepared.

I am looking for others brazilians around here so we can discuss prepping and survival as it's related to our national environments, with our particular problems and issues.

For example, in a country like ours with severe gun control laws, but at the same time with large contingents of armed bandits, how could we preppers conceivably survive if and wheh TSHTF? concealment? improvised weapons?

How do we reconcile our love of freedom with the strange diplomatic alignments of our brazilian government?

I am sure there are other brazilian lurking around here, and maybe there even some national of other countries who plan to Bug Out to some remote location in Brasil.

Let us get together and discuss!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm from Brazil, elZ. And endorse your feelings. The floodings are one of the reasons 'cause I joined this Forum. 3 years ago the town were I live is victim of floodings too, happily without loose of lives. Since this, every year some place near has been hit for the same fate. I think it's time to prepare. "Ora et Labora"...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts