Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day everybody. Well my name's nik and I'm an Aussie if you havn't allready worked out. Just wanted to see if there were any Aussies using this forum and if so, if they wanted to discuss things like places in Australia that they may have found or heard about to practice survivalism stratergies. Anyway seems like an exciting site and looking forward to learning new things from you guys.

Nik

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
welcome from the republic of Texas
great site with loads of info and fine folks
dig in and enjoy

australia a country built by convicts, misfits, and the scum of the empire
just like us
welcome brother

·
Darting from the shadows
5,760 Posts
Reactions: SSGNasty

·
Here To Learn :)
397 Posts
Hey there Nik!
Welcome to the board! Have been to Australia 5 times, and it's my favorite
country to visit! Glad to see you here, and as Te Hopo mentioned, there's
a board specific for your area! :)

Dayna in Chicagoland

·
Registered
7 Posts
G'day everybody. Well my name's nik and I'm an Aussie if you havn't allready worked out. Just wanted to see if there were any Aussies using this forum and if so, if they wanted to discuss things like places in Australia that they may have found or heard about to practice survivalism stratergies. Anyway seems like an exciting site and looking forward to learning new things from you guys.

Nik
Hello Nik,

Another Aussie Survivalist right here

·
Registered
15 Posts
In late December 2012 the planet Niburu will enter our solar system dislodging by its magnetic force comets and meteors. If there is a close flyby of any of these objects then all of our communications satellites will go down. No ATM's no paydays, no internet, no eftpos, no phones etc etc. Life as we know it will rapidly end. First a run on the banks who will close their doors. Then a run on all food supplies such as shops and supermarkets. Then the suburbs will degenerate into violence. Anyone in or near any population centre will be in the thick of anarchy and violence. Those who gave it some thought will have planned and prepared. Not to stay but to escape to where there are no people. Only there will you have a chance to survive.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Where to go

When escaping from people desperate to survive at any cost you need to go where there are no or not many others. Only small groups or individuals will stand a chance of surviving. Do not think of some place you have been on holiday. You will be found. Go way out bush or in the outback. Water can be made learn how. Most of Australia's wildlife is nocturnal so trap and hunt at night. Stockpile fuel to get where you want to be. Petrol will not be available on the way. Do a trial run and set up camp. Only then will you see what you will need and have the luxury to go back and get it. Camouflage your camp. Do not have big fires at night. If you are seen you will be raided. Cook during daylight. Do not attempt to contact anyone for at least 6 months. Monitor shortwave radio. Cattle fences make excellent long antennas. Do not transmit on any cb radio it will be monitored. All this will happen very quickly so if you can be half way to your hidy hole then you will have a better chance of surviving 6 months or longer. Its like every summer you are given the choice to go or stay in bushfire season. Those that stay risk death. This will be the same and the choice really is your's.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Surviving outback Australia

Australians face a unique situation. It is one of the biggest continents and most of its civilization lives within 100 kilometers from the shore. Inland Australia has been inhabited for over 65,000 years by the indigenous people. The answer is out there.

·
Registered
64 Posts

Nik
Nope, not seen any aussies anywhere. :rolleyes: LOL. I have only joined for a few hours, but have seen plenty of evidence of us buggers from downunder on here. You were here first, but welcome from central qld.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.