Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Portland has collectively enabled this bratty kid. The kid is growing into an age and size where he can be a real problem. Now it's hard for mom and dad to put their foot down.

I'm secretly cheering the kid on from a distance because everyone in Portland starts EVERY conversation about them with "I support their cause but..."

Time for the kids to teach the parents a lesson.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Portland has collectively enabled this bratty kid. The kid is growing into an age and size where he can be a real problem. Now it's hard for mom and dad to put their foot down.

I'm secretly cheering the kid on from a distance because everyone in Portland starts EVERY conversation about them with "I support their cause but..."

Time for the kids to teach the parents a lesson.
Not just Portland, either.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Several articles including the PM mag. on the "lets kill people" thing is telling to me that if ANTIFA is now so blatant to do this, and we know we will have NO support from the WH and the evil that resides within it.
That were on our own.

I genuinely never thought we would come down to an outright violent attempt at an overthrow.

But here we are.

·
Sure’nuff
753 Posts
The longer Biden is in office, the more likely war among our people becomes imminent. It's their plan.

I don't want war.... Because a CW2 would produce no clear winner... Just far too many dead bodies. The government will be at fault. But, while we are killing each other on the streets, those rich tie wearing pieces of **** in DC won't shed one ounce of blood. Not one tear. Not one magazine in effort.

That makes me sad.... But.... I will not back down. I will not surrender. I will protect my family, my friends, and my country until my last breath.

Don't start no ****, won't be no ****.... But, guaranteed, best not **** around and find out....

·
Premium Member
8,011 Posts
I think the cops should all just stay at home and let patriots take care of the problem.
The media would love it! It would be Jan 6th on steroids and fund headlines for months!

Besides, the Boog Dunces that will show up to this crap as "patriots" look about as chromosome deficient as the Antiftards.

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
7,982 Posts
Looking forward to see how many actually try something...last weekend was National Rape And Assault Day..I know the 'news' wont report much but I never saw a peep where any of the tribes attempted anything...much ado about nothing...of course,Im Solid Red here...that sort of behavior is ill advised at the best of times around these parts...having said that,I rotated fresh OO 3 inch Hi-Powers in my duty 12 and fresh green tips in the AR just a few minutes ago..you just never know and underestimating The Enemy is bad ju-ju

1 - 20 of 102 Posts