Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
6 Boys and 13 Hands
10,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anti-Racist Action Group Claims Credit for Attack Inside Chicagoland Restaurant

Well interesting no doubt and I wonder if this will escalate into something larger.

A group of people supposedly White Nationalist Economic Summit and Illinois White Nationalist Meet-and-Greet were eating in a restaurant when a group of up to 18 people came in wearing ski mask and hoodies. They were supposedly a group from the Anti-Racist Action Group. :confused: Never heard of them. :rolleyes:

Tinely Park Mayor wasn't sure about the connection between the two groups or the motivation.

Seems the summer of 68 may be revisited in our cities.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Anti-Racist Action Group Claims Credit for Attack Inside Chicagoland Restaurant

Well interesting no doubt and I wonder if this will escalate into something larger.

A group of people supposedly White Nationalist Economic Summit and Illinois White Nationalist Meet-and-Greet were eating in a restaurant when a group of up to 18 people came in wearing ski mask and hoodies. They were supposedly a group from the Anti-Racist Action Group. :confused: Never heard of them. :rolleyes:

Tinely Park Mayor wasn't sure about the connection between the two groups or the motivation.

Seems the summer of 68 may be revisited in our cities.
Anti-Racist Action Group ??? "A-RAG?" Didn't put a lot of thought into their name did they!? :cool:

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
The initial reports said both groups were Irish heritage groups ..... my thoughts were that it was a Traverlers falling out among the various families ..... very surprised that a armed guard wasn't present for the meeting ....

·
Registered
309 Posts
So once again we have a bunch of so called "anti-fascists" using fascist techniques to silence those they dont agree with. When are they going to see the irony?

If they were really anti-fascist, they would believe in liberty and that everyone has the right hold and express whatever beliefs and opinions they want. They would live and let live and certainly wouldnt try to censor or violently attack all those with views they dont agree with.

·
Adventurer
19,333 Posts
LOL thats funny so whas greensboro 1979 when they thought they'd attack the klan too
klan killed 5 people in self defense

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
So once again we have a bunch of so called "anti-fascists" using fascist techniques to silence those they dont agree with. When are they going to see the irony?

If they were really anti-fascist, they would believe in liberty and that everyone has the right hold and express whatever beliefs and opinions they want. They would live and let live and certainly wouldnt try to censor or violently attack all those with views they dont agree with.
These types are "anti-facist" in the same way Stalin was anti-facist. Polar opisites of the same magnet.

·
Adventurer
19,333 Posts
These types are "anti-facist" in the same way Stalin was anti-facist. Polar opisites of the same magnet.
a good book to read is the true believer it is an analysis of mass movements and fanaticism really interesting and talks about how regardless of ideology they are all cut from the same cloth they just are made into different garments:thumb:

Reactions: A1D and 556X45

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I've said this before. Even though White supremacists are narrow-minded weaklings worshiping a dictator's ideology. They aren't as dangerous compared to radical leftists. The police do almost nothing to protect the public from radical leftists. But, with White supremacists, they check them with a fine toothed comb. I am aware of my surroundings way more than most people. Most people with their ideologies are stuck with one track thinking.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
'White Pride Worldwide". Interesting. These dumb radical leftists don't even know that nationalists and supremacists are two different things. Just like Hispanic and Black people take pride in being Hispanic and Black. Why can't White people too? I happened to be White and Hispanic myself. I understand pride of race. I even think America is a phony place. The most racist place is the American prison system itself. The Whites, Hispanics, and Blacks all separate themselves.

·
Camperius maximus
2,347 Posts
HOW STRANGE!

If whites marched on a black meeting they would be considered RACIST not ANTI-racist. Wonder how that works?????????????

By the way, when is "WHITE history month" again?
Any body heard from StlBOB in a while?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.