Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Page is down. Got another link man?

Reactions: thenagantghost

·
war comin, choose a side
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Idk i am on my phone at the moment and these smartphone suck.

·
Registered
22,057 Posts
I think the forums must be filtering n-i-g-e-r-i-a-n since that's close to a misspelling of a racial slur.

·
What would Mal do
4,919 Posts
Gawd I'm glad I don't have to fly this week for work...the TSA agents are always in extra bltch mode just after they have been embarrassed like this. and they really take it out on the rest of us.

·
RESET CONGRESS!!
9,462 Posts
I don't fly anymore.. period. I'll drive, or I'll stay at home.
Flying is a hassle... an insult. ...a joke.
"Staycations'' are catching on. I'll stay around here,.. grill at home.. frequent local businesses,... and save the price of an airline ticket, hotel rooms, and the indignity of TSA monkeys.
Any idea how much fillet Mignon I can buy for the price of one night's stay at some hotel... risking bedbugs? LOL! Some great beef, wine, bourbon,... for the price of being felt-up by some TSA goon? Nooooo comparison.
I can visit relatives 1,200 miles away, via the internet and my web cams. ...in my underwear if I want. lol
Screw airlines.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/06/*****ian_man_passes_security_b.html
My apologies for the links not working. This one should, hopefully.
The first two pages of your thread is dedicated to searching for this website. LOL

Anyways, You know instead of arresting him, they should be paying him.

He helped them find a lapse in security.

I mean, are they really embarrassed?

They are the Government, they are supposed to be **** ups. We expect them to be.

·
Patient Zero of WWZ
5,334 Posts
This is less than a third of the article, I think that passes board regulation for pasting material.

From
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/06/*****ian_man_passes_security_b.html
To read the whole article click on the link then replace the ***** in the URL line with that well known N word racial slur and you will get through

A *****ian man boarded a Virgin America airplane last week with an invalid boarding pass — making it through a federal security checkpoint where travelers must show identification and their boarding passes.

After the man, Olajide Oluwaseun Noibi, got through security, the airline let him onto the plane even though his boarding pass was for a flight the day before, according to the FBI.

Mid-flight from New York to Los Angeles, a flight attendant noticed Noibi was sitting in a seat that was supposed to be vacant. Noibi showed the attendant the expired boarding pass that was in someone else's name, and then showed him a University of Michigan identification card with his picture on it.

University of Michigan spokeswoman Kelly Cunningham said that Noibi is not a current student, but was enrolled as an engineering student at the Ann Arbor university between 2004 and 2006.

The boarding pass belonged to a man who said his boarding pass went missing from his pocket on his way to the airport June 23. Noibi boarded the plane with the expired pass the next day.

Noibi was arrested Wednesday when law enforcement officials saw him trying to board another flight and discovered he had more than 10 other expired boarding passes belonging to others in his bag.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Reactions: thenagantghost

·
Registered
14 Posts
Screw airlines.
I couldn't agree more. Paying several hundred dollars for the right to be interrogated is not my idea of a wise purchase.

Maybe they should put the TSA agents in the planes, and bring the stewardesses to do the patting down :D:

·
Registered
989 Posts
"Staycations'' are catching on. I'll stay around here,.. grill at home.. frequent local businesses,... and save the price of an airline ticket, hotel rooms, and the indignity of TSA monkeys.
Any idea how much fillet Mignon I can buy for the price of one night's stay at some hotel... risking bedbugs? LOL! Some great beef, wine, bourbon,... for the price of being felt-up by some TSA goon? Nooooo comparison.
I can visit relatives 1,200 miles away, via the internet and my web cams. ...in my underwear if I want. lol
Screw airlines.
I never know how serious people are when they make bold statements like "I'm never flying again". I have promised my wife a trip this coming December and I'm not looking forward to it, because I won't fly because of TSA and it now means I'll have to drive 36 hours! It's going to be a burden, but I guess as they say, freedom doesn't come free.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts